13th February 2020, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

Pay scale allotted to Apprentices in Hubli Electricity Supply Company Limited?

Hi Sir, I would like to know about the pay scale allotted to Apprentices in the Hubli Electricity Supply Company Limited. I am going to apply for this recruitment of this firm. Please let me know about the pay scale. Waiting for your response!

15th February 2020, 03:24 PM
ranu shahi

Default Re: Pay scale allotted to Apprentices in Hubli Electricity Supply Company Limited?

Pay scale allotted to Apprentices in Hubli Electricity Supply Company Limited is Rs. 10,926 per month.
Total number of posts- 246.
15th February 2020, 04:48 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Pay scale allotted to Apprentices in Hubli Electricity Supply Company Limited?

Pay scale allotted to Hubli Electricity Supply Company Limited Apprentice recruitment:

~~ The shortlisted candidates for HESCOM Apprentice Posts 2020 will get a pay scale of Rs. 10926/- per month.

For more information about this recruitment you can visit their official website.
15th February 2020, 05:52 PM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

Hubli Electricity Supply Company Limited Apprentice recruitment :

Pay scale alloted for the post of Apprentice in Hubli Electricity Supply Company Limited is Rs 10,926 per month.

Total 246 vacancies of Apprentice is available under Hubli Electricity Supply Company Limited.

For more details, you can visit the official website www.hescom.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?