21st August 2019, 02:18 AM
Unregistered

Important dates of Bangalore Electricity Supply Company Diploma Engineer Apprentice recruitment?

Hello Friends, can you please tell me about the important dates of Bangalore Electricity Supply Company Diploma Engineer Apprentice recruitment. I want to apply in this recruitment. Kindly let me know about all the relevant dates because I don’t want to miss this opportunity.

23rd August 2019, 05:03 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Important dates of Bangalore Electricity Supply Company Diploma Engineer Apprentice recruitment?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Friends, can you please tell me about the important dates of Bangalore Electricity Supply Company Diploma Engineer Apprentice recruitment. I want to apply in this recruitment. Kindly let me know about all the relevant dates because I don’t want to miss this opportunity.

Important dates of Apprenticeship Training for 3 year Diploma Holders in the Bangalore Electricity Supply Company Limited are given below:

Start date to apply – 14th August, 2019

Last date to apply – 31st August, 2019 up to 4.00 PM

Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline for the Apprenticeship Training for 3 year Diploma Holders in the Bangalore Electricity Supply Company Limited. Details are available at the website link given https://bescom.org/
23rd August 2019, 06:30 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Important dates of Bangalore Electricity Supply Company Diploma Engineer Apprentice recruitment?

Important Dates of Bangalore Electricity Supply Company Diploma Engineer Apprentice recruitment is:

Last Date of the Application Process: 31st Aug. 2019.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website https://www.bescom.org/.
23rd August 2019, 06:44 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

The application process of Bangalore Electricity Supply Company Diploma Engineer Apprentice recruitment, is already going on. Candidates can submit their application form by 31/08/2019 upto 04:00 PM.

Address: Deputy General Manager (Ele.), HRD Center, Bangalore Electricity Supply Company Limited (BESCOM), Crescent Towers, Crescent Road, near Mallige Nursing home, Race Course, Bangalore- 560001.
23rd August 2019, 08:13 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Important dates of Bangalore Electricity Supply Company Diploma Engineer Apprentice recruitment are mentioned below:-

—> Date of Notification:- 9th August 2019
—> Last Date to Apply:- 31st August 2019
24th August 2019, 12:18 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Important dates of Bangalore Electricity Supply Company Diploma Engineer Apprentice recruitment:

Major important dates of Bangalore Electricity Supply Company Diploma Engineer Apprentice recruitment are given below.

Name of the Organization - Bangalore Electricity Supply Company Limited

Name of the Job Position - Diploma Engineer Apprentice

>> Date of issue of official notification - 9th August, 2019

>> Last date for receipt of applications - 31st August, 2019 (By 4:00 PM)

Click here for more detailed information
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?