3rd September 2019, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

Pay scale allotted to an Engineering Assistant in IOCL?

Hi Sir, I would like to know about the pay scale allotted to Engineering Assistant in IOCL. I am going to apply for this recruitment of this firm. Please let me know about the pay scale. And also tell me about the age limit as well.

5th September 2019, 03:00 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Pay scale allotted to an Engineering Assistant in IOCL?

The minimum salary of an Engineering Assistant in IOCL, may start from Rs. 11,500/- and above per month.

According to the norms of the organization, the salary may range up to Rs. 31,500/- and above per month depending upon their performance and experience.
5th September 2019, 05:26 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir, I would like to know about the pay scale allotted to Engineering Assistant in IOCL. I am going to apply for this recruitment of this firm. Please let me know about the pay scale. And also tell me about the age limit as well.

Pay scale allotted to the Engineering Assistant in the IOCL is given below:

Pay Scale – Rs 11,900 to Rs 32,000 – Basic pay, DA, HRA and other benefits are admissible as per the IOCL rules

There are Engineering Assistant (Electrical), Engineering Assistant (Mechanical) and Engineering Assistant (T&I) available in the IOCL. Details are available at the website link given Click Here
5th September 2019, 06:48 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Pay scale allotted to IOCL (Indian Oil Corporation Limited) Engineering Assistant recruitment is Rs. 11,900 to Rs. 32,000 per month.

Last Date of the Application Process: 23rd Sep. 2019.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website https://www.iocl.com/.
6th September 2019, 12:00 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Pay scale allotted to the Engineering Assistant in the IOCL:

Those who got selected Engineering Assistant in IOCL can expect Rs. Rs 11,900 to Rs 32,000 – Basic pay, DA, HRA, and other benefits are admissible as per the IOCL rules. Interested candidates can apply for various posts like Engineering Assistant (Electrical), Engineering Assistant (Mechanical) and Engineering Assistant (T&I). For more details please Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?