28th June 2016, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

Pay scale of Junior Engineering Assistant(Chemical) in IOCL? Vacancies available in this recruitment?

Dear Friends,
Can I know about the pay scale of Junior Engineering Assistant(Chemical) in IOCL? I am preparing for the written exam of this recruitment but don't know about the pay scale. Kindly tell me about the vacancies also available for this post. Thank you!

29th June 2016, 05:41 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: Pay scale of Junior Engineering Assistant(Chemical) in IOCL? Vacancies available in this recruitment?

before applying for this post you must clear the eligibility that is -Minimum age to apply is 18 years & Maximum age is 30 years & candidate must be holding Diploma in Chemical/ Refinery & Petrochemical/ Instrumentation & Electronics. or B.Sc in Maths & Chemistry/ Physics or Industrial Chemistry from a recognized university.

fresher will get salary around INR 11900 to 32000/- pm it will not be more than that even in case experience.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?