30th September 2019, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

Pay scale allotted to Fitter Trade Apprentices in Uranium Corporation of India Limited? Age limit to apply?

Hi everyone, I came to know that Uranium Corporation of India Limited is recruiting for Fitter Trade Apprentice. I want to apply for this recruitment. Can I know about the age limit for applying? Kindly tell me about the pay scale also for this particular post.

3rd October 2019, 02:37 PM
Lollypop Lagelu

Default Re: Pay scale allotted to Fitter Trade Apprentices in Uranium Corporation of India Limited? Age limit to apply?

Uranium Corporation of India Limited Fitter Trade Apprentice recruitment:

** PAY SCALE: The selected contenders will get the minimum rate of stipend per month payable to the apprentices.

** AGE CRITERIA:

Lower Age Limit: 18 years.

Upper Age Limit: 25 years.

The age relaxation of upper age limit for reserved candidates will be as per the rules.
4th October 2019, 01:59 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Pay scale allotted to Fitter Trade Apprentices in Uranium Corporation of India Limited? Age limit to apply?

Pay scale allotted to Uranium Corporation of India Limited Fitter Trade Apprentice recruitment:

~~ Rs.200 – Rs.3000/-

~~ Age Limit: Minimum 18 years and Maximum 25 years as on 30/09/2019.

Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC category.

For more information about this recruitment you can visit their official website.
4th October 2019, 02:00 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Pay scale allotted to Uranium Corporation of India Limited Fitter Trade Apprentice recruitment:

~~ Rs.2000 – Rs.3000/-

~~ Age Limit: Minimum 18 years and Maximum 25 years as on 30/09/2019.

Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC category.

For more information about this recruitment you can visit their official website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?