25th August 2019, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

Pay Scale allotted to Graduate Apprentice Trainee in DRDO?

Can anyone of you kindly tell me about the pay scale of Graduate Apprentice Trainee in DRDO? I have applied for the same post in DRDO. But I don’t know about the pay scale for the same post. So kindly tell me about the pay scale as soon as possible.

29th August 2019, 01:39 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Pay Scale allotted to Graduate Apprentice Trainee in DRDO?

Being a Graduate Apprentice Trainee in DRDO, candidates will get a stipend of approximate Rs. 4,900/- and above per month.

After their training period gets over, the salary will increase depending upon their performance according to the norms of the organization.
29th August 2019, 03:44 PM
Pagal ho kya
Senior Member+

DRDO Graduate Apprentice Trainee recruitment:

>> Pay Scale:- Rs.4984/-per month.

For detailed information regarding this recruitment log on to https://www.rac.gov.in/.
29th August 2019, 04:46 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can anyone of you kindly tell me about the pay scale of Graduate Apprentice Trainee in DRDO? I have applied for the same post in DRDO. But I don’t know about the pay scale for the same post. So kindly tell me about the pay scale as soon as possible.

Pay scale allotted to the Graduate Apprentice Trainee in the DRDO is given below:

Selected candidates can get a stipend of Rs 4,984 per month for the Graduate Apprentice Trainee

Interested and eligible candidates can apply online to the Graduate Apprentice Trainee recruitment in the DRDO. Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
29th August 2019, 08:22 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Pay scale allotted to DRDO Graduate Apprentice Trainee recruitment:

~~ Rs.4984/- (Per Month).

For more information about this recruitment you can visit their official website.
29th August 2019, 10:13 PM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

DRDO Graduate Apprentice Trainee recruitment -

Pay scale allotted for the post of Graduate Apprentice Trainee in DRDO is Rs 4,984 per month.

All interested fresher applicants can apply through official website before 7th September 2019.
30th August 2019, 01:09 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Pay scale for the Graduate Apprentice Trainee in DRDO is Rs 4,984 per month. In the case of Senior Technical Assistant, the pay scale will get increase. Interested candidates can apply through online mode. More information about Graduate Apprentice Trainee in DRDO can be obtained from the official website -> Click Here !!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?