3rd September 2019, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure for Graduate Electrical Apprentice in Airport Authority of India? Pay scale allotted to Graduate Electrical Apprentice?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to know about the pay scale allotted for Graduate Electrical Apprentice in Airport Authority of India. I have applied for this recruitment so I need to know about the pay scale. Kindly tell me about the selection procedure as well.

5th September 2019, 06:06 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure for Graduate Electrical Apprentice in Airport Authority of India? Pay scale allotted to Graduate Electrical Apprentice?

Selection Procedure of Airport Authority of India Graduate Electrical Apprentice recruitment will be based on shortlisted and merit.

Pay scale allotted to Airport Authority of India Graduate Electrical Apprentice recruitment is For Graduate (Degree) Apprentices is Rs. 15,000 per month and For Technical (Diploma) Apprentices is Rs. 12,000 per month.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website https://www.aai.aero/.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?