1st October 2019, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

Pay scale allotted to Graduate Electrical Apprentices in CSPTCL?

Hello everyone, can someone please tell me about the pay scale of Graduate Electrical Apprentice which is available in CSPTCL? I am interested to apply for this post in this company. So I want to know about the pay scale. Please tell me as soon as possible.

4th October 2019, 02:20 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Pay scale allotted to Graduate Electrical Apprentices in CSPTCL?

Being a Graduate Electrical Apprentices in CSPTCL, you will be getting a fixed amount of stipend at first. The stipend may range up to Rs. 4,500/- and above per month. After the training period gets over the salary of the candidate will increase as per the norms of the government and also according to the eligibility and experience of the candidate.
5th October 2019, 12:34 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Pay scale allotted to CSPTCL (Chhattisgarh State Power Holding Company Limited) Graduate Electrical Apprentice recruitment is Rs. 4,984 per month.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website https://www.cspdcl.co.in/.
5th October 2019, 10:53 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

The monthly stipend allocated for Graduate Apprentices in CSPDCL (Chhattisgarh State Power Distribution Company Limited) is of Rs 4984/-.

For more details regarding the same recruitment, you can refer to the link https://www.cspdcl.co.in/cseb/(S(0eq...cruitment.aspx and download the official advertisement released for the same recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?