20th September 2019, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

Pay scale allotted to Graduate Engineering Apprentices in Bharat Electronics Limited? Age limit to apply?

Sir, please help me to know about the pay scale allotted to Graduate Engineering Apprentices in Bharat Electronics Limited. I am going to apply for this recruitment. I want to know about the pay scale and also the age limit to apply for this recruitment.

23rd September 2019, 02:37 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Pay scale allotted to Graduate Engineering Apprentices in Bharat Electronics Limited? Age limit to apply?

Being a Graduate Engineering Apprentices in Bharat Electronics Limited, candidates will get an approximate stipend of Rs. 11,000/- and above per month. After completing their training, the salary of the candidates will increase as per the norms of the organization. Candidates whose age limit is within 25 years are eligible to apply for the recruitment.
23rd September 2019, 03:21 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Pay scale allotted to Graduate Engineering Apprentices in Bharat Electronics Limited? Age limit to apply?

Pay scale allotted to Bharat Electronics Limited Graduate Engineering Apprentice recruitment is Rs. 11,110 per month.

Candidate upper age limit required to apply for Bharat Electronics Limited Graduate Engineering Apprentice recruitment is 25 years. Upper age relaxation are available for reserved category candidate.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website http://www.bel-india.in/.
23rd September 2019, 04:21 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Pay scale allotted to Bharat Electronics Limited Graduate Engineering Apprentice recruitment:

~~ Rs.11,110/- per month.

~~ Age Limit : Candidate Maximum age should be 25 years or less as on 30.09.2019.

For more information about this recruitment you can visit their Official Website.
23rd September 2019, 10:50 PM
mebatman

Pay scale alloted to Graduate Engineering Apprentices in Bharat Electronics Limited :
Monthly stipend- Rs 11110

Age limit :
Maximum age limit -25 years( General)
Maximum age limit - 30 years ( SC/ST/)
Maximum age limit- 28 years( OBC)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?