28th June 2019, 01:49 AM
Unregistered

Pay scale allotted to Junior Clerk cum Copyists in Gurugram District Court?

Respected Sir, I want to apply for Junior Clerk cum Copyists post in Gurugram District Court recruitment. I would like to know about the pay scale for this post. Can you please tell me the pay scale of this post as soon as possible?

29th June 2019, 05:38 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Pay scale allotted to Junior Clerk cum Copyists in Gurugram District Court?

The salary of a Junior Clerk cum Copyists in Gurugram District Court, may range up to Rs. 19,500/- and above per month.

Candidates interested to apply for the recruitment can send their application form at the given address.

Add: Office of District Judge, Puri, At /P.O. / Dist: Puri, Pin: 752 001, Odisha
29th June 2019, 06:54 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Pay scale allotted to Junior Clerk cum Copyists in Gurugram District Court?

The Payscale allotted to Junior Clerk cum Copyists in Gurugram District Court is given below.

** Jr. Clerk-cum-Copyist: Rs. 19,900/- Per Month

** Jr. Typist: Rs. 19,900/- Per Month

** Jr. Stenographer: Rs. 25,500/- Per Month

** Salaried Amin: Rs. 21,700/- Per Month
30th June 2019, 04:10 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

The candidates selected for for Junior Clerk cum Copyists under Gurugram District Court recruitment will be allotted payscale from Rs.15700-50000.

The minimum qualification required to apply for the Junior Clerk cum Copyists under Gurugram District Court recruitment is graduation with minimum 50% marks from a recognized college. The candidates belonging to reserve categories will get relaxation of 5%.

You can check the website https://districts.ecourts.gov.in for more details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?