25th July 2019, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

Pay scale allotted to Junior Engineers through Jammu & Kashmir Services Selection Board?

Dear friends, I am interested to apply for Junior Engineer post under Jammu & Kashmir Services Selection Board recruitment. I don’t know what is the pay scale to the Junior Engineers. Can you please let me know about the pay scale?

28th July 2019, 02:48 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Pay scale allotted to Junior Engineers through Jammu & Kashmir Services Selection Board?

The starting salary of a Junior Engineers in Jammu & Kashmir Services Selection Board, may range from Rs. 35,000/- and above per month to Rs. 1,12,000/- and above per month depending upon the experience of the candidate.
28th July 2019, 02:51 PM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

Default Re: Pay scale allotted to Junior Engineers through Jammu & Kashmir Services Selection Board?

Jammu and Kashmir Services Selection Board Junior Engineer recruitment -

* Pay scale allotted for the post of Junior Engineer is from Rs 35,400 to Rs 1,12,400/- per month
28th July 2019, 04:57 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

The pay scale allotted for the post of Junior Engineer under Jammu and Kashmir Services Selection Board recruitment is as per the Pay Level-6 (Rs 35400-112400/-).

For more details regarding the same recruitment, you can visit the official link of JKSSB i.e; http://www.jkssb.nic.in/.
28th July 2019, 06:16 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Pay scale allotted to Jammu & Kashmir Services Selection Board Junior Engineer recruitment:

~~ Level-6 (Rs. 35,400 - Rs. 1,12,400).

For more information about this recruitment you can visit their official website.
28th July 2019, 07:57 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Pay scale allotted to Junior Engineers through Jammu & Kashmir Services Selection Board is in the scale of Rs. 35,400 - Rs. 1,12,400/- per month.

Candidates who have passed BE/BTech or AMIE(Section A&B) India or three years diploma in Electrical/Electronic Engineering or Equivalent from any recognized institute are eligible to apply for that recruitment.
Last date to apply for that recruitment is 20/08/2019.

Candidates can find details on;
http://jkssb.nic.in/
28th July 2019, 09:15 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

J&K Services Selection Board has declared a notice on 19th July for the recruitment of 30 Junior Engineer vacancies.

Post name: Junior Engineer
Age: Minimum age limit is 18 years and maximum age limit is 40 years
Pay scale: Rs.35400- Rs.112400 (Level-6)
Education: Bachelor’s degree or AMIE (Sec.A&B) India or three years diploma in Electrical/ Electronic Engineering or Equivalent.
29th July 2019, 02:05 AM
EducationConsultant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, I am interested to apply for Junior Engineer post under Jammu & Kashmir Services Selection Board recruitment. I don’t know what is the pay scale to the Junior Engineers. Can you please let me know about the pay scale?
Those who selected for Junior Engineers through Jammu & Kashmir Services Selection Board can get salary around Rs. 35,400 to 1,12,400 per month. Selection will be done based on Written test/ Type test/ Counselling cum document verification.

Official website -> Click Here !!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?