25th July 2019, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure for Junior Engineers in Jammu & Kashmir Services Selection Board recruitment?

Hello everyone, I would like to know about the procedure of selection for the post of Junior Engineers in Jammu & Kashmir Services Selection Board. I have applied for the same post and I want to get this job.

28th July 2019, 02:46 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure for Junior Engineers in Jammu & Kashmir Services Selection Board recruitment?

First of all there will be a written examination conducted by the authorities to shortlist the eligible candidates for the recruitment. Then those candidates who gets qualified will have to appear for a personal interview in which the final selection will be done.
28th July 2019, 04:49 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure for Junior Engineers in Jammu & Kashmir Services Selection Board recruitment?

The selection process for Jammu and Kashmir Services Selection Board recruitment for Junior Engineers will be based on the performance in Written Test / Type Test/ Counselling cum Document verification.

For more details regarding the same recruitment, you can refer to the link www.jkssb.nic.in.
28th July 2019, 06:14 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Selection procedure of Jammu & Kashmir Services Selection Board Junior Engineer recruitment:

~~ Selection of candidate will be through Written test/ Type test/ Counselling cum document verification.

For more information about this recruitment you can visit their official website.
28th July 2019, 09:09 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

First candidates are asked to go through the official notice to know details about the eligibility details. Then eligible candidates are asked to apply online at their official website. First candidates must register and fill up all the details.
Selection will be made on the basis of Written test/ Type test/ Counselling cum document verification.
29th July 2019, 02:01 AM
EducationConsultant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I would like to know about the procedure of selection for the post of Junior Engineers in Jammu & Kashmir Services Selection Board. I have applied for the same post and I want to get this job.
Selection procedure for Junior Engineers in Jammu & Kashmir Services Selection Board recruitment 2019 will be based on the Written test/ Type test/ Counselling cum document verification. Candidates can apply through online on or before 20/08/2019. For further details please visit the official website -> Click Here !!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?