26th June 2020, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for Oil India Limited Junior Assistant recruitment? Pay scale allotted to Junior Assistants?

Respected Sir/Madam, I came to know that Oil India Limited has published the recruitment for Junior Assistant. I want to know the process to apply. Can anyone tell me about the process? And what would be the pay scale? Please let me know as soon as possible.

28th June 2020, 07:17 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for Oil India Limited Junior Assistant recruitment? Pay scale allotted to Junior Assistants?

Procedure required to apply for Oil India Limited Junior Assistant recruitment and pay scale offered for Junior Assistants:

The detailed procedure required to apply for this Oil India Limited Junior Assistant recruitment and pay scale offered for the position are given below,

Name of the Organization - Oil India Limited

Name of the Job Position - Junior Assistant

>> Before you proceed to apply online, I request you to please go through the instructions given in the link below.

>> Make sure you have all the required documents handy in order to enable smooth submission of the application.

>> Then you need to agree the terms and click on "Start" button given in the link below. Please read "Hot to apply" column in given instructions link.

Click here for official notification

Click here for Apply Online and Instructions
28th June 2020, 04:51 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for Oil India Limited Junior Assistant recruitment? Pay scale allotted to Junior Assistants?

Procedure to apply for Oil India Limited junior assistant requirement and pay scale:-

Eligible intenders can open the application form. fill your details, and upload the documents. Submit the application by the end date.

Application fee:
General and OBC: Rs. 200
SC / ST/ PWBD / EWS/ Ex - Serviceman: No fee.

Pay scale:
Rsn 13,500 - Rs. 28,000 per month.
28th June 2020, 06:52 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to apply for Oil India Limited Junior Assistant recruitment is Interested candidate may apply online through their official website which is given below.

Cost of Oil India Limited Junior Assistant recruitment Application form is For Gen/ OBC category candidates is Rs. 200/- and For SC/ST/PwBD/EWS/Ex-Serviceman category candidates is NIL

Pay scale allotted to Oil India Limited Junior Assistant recruitment is:

For Junior Assistant - I Clerk-cum-Computer Operator: Rs. 13,000 to Rs. 28,000 Pet Month.

For Junior Assistant - I Hindi Typist cum Computer Operator: Rs. 13,000 to Rs. 28,000 Pet Month.

For more information, you can visit their official website https://www.oil-india.com/.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?