16th January 2019, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

Pay scale allotted to Lab Attendant in Bhagat Phool Singh Mahila Vishwavidyalaya?

Hello everyone, can someone please tell me about the pay scale of Lab Attendant which is available in Bhagat Phool Singh Mahila Vishwavidyalaya? I am interested to apply for this post in this company. So I want to know about the pay scale. Please tell me as soon as possible.

20th January 2019, 02:42 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Pay scale allotted to Lab Attendant in Bhagat Phool Singh Mahila Vishwavidyalaya?

The pay scale allotted to Lab Attendant in Bhagat Phool Singh Mahila Vishwavidyalaya is Rs. 19900-63200/- per month.

To be eligible to apply for Bhagat Phool Singh Mahila Vishwavidyalaya Lab Attendant recruitment, you should have passed 12th standard with Science stream with minimum aggregate of 50% marks from a recognised board.

20th January 2019, 05:01 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Pay scale allotted to Lab Attendant in Bhagat Phool Singh Mahila Vishwavidyalaya?

Payscale allotted to Lab attendant in Bhagat Phool Singh Mahila Vishwavidyalaya:-

Payscale = 19,900 - 63,210

20th January 2019, 05:24 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, can someone please tell me about the pay scale of Lab Attendant which is available in Bhagat Phool Singh Mahila Vishwavidyalaya? I am interested to apply for this post in this company. So I want to know about the pay scale. Please tell me as soon as possible.

Pay scale allotted to the Lab Attendant in Bhagat Phool Singh Mahila Vishwavidyalaya is given below:

Pay scale as per 7-CPC – Rs 19,900-63,200 (L-2)

Interested and eligible candidates can apply on or before 07-02-2019 by 5:00 PM

20th January 2019, 10:01 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Pay Scale offered for the position of Lab Attendant in Bhagat Phool Singh Mahila Vishwavidyalaya recruitment:

The detailed information about pay scale offered for the position of a Lab Attendant in Bhagat Phool Singh Mahila Vishwavidyalaya recruitment is given below,

Name of the Organization - Bhagat Phool Singh Mahila Vishwavidyalaya

Name of the Job Position - Lab Attendant

Pay Scale offered:-

>> Pay Scale (Rs.) as per 7th CPC - Rs.19,900/- to Rs.63,200/- (L-2)

Click here for Official Notification

Click here for Official Website

21st January 2019, 10:37 AM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Pay Scale allotted in Bhagat Phool Singh Mahila Vishwavidyalaya Lab Attendant recruitment is Rs. 19,900 - Rs. 63,200 (L-2).

For more information, you can visit their Official Website http://www.bpswomenuniversity.ac.in/.

21st January 2019, 10:51 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

As you have mentioned above that you need the details about the pay scale of Lab Attendant in Bhagat Phool Singh Mahila Vishwavidyalaya, so in order to help you with the proper information, I have attached a link below in which you will be able to find the details regarding your query. Hence, download the file and go through it carefully.

21st January 2019, 11:30 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

As you have mentioned above that you need the details about the pay scale of Lab Attendant in Bhagat Phool Singh Mahila Vishwavidyalaya, so in order to help you with the proper information, I have attached a link below in which you will be able to find the details regarding your query. Hence, download the file and go through it carefully.

21st January 2019, 09:43 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

The pay scale alloted to Lab Attendant in Bhagat Phool Singh Mahila Vishwavidyalaya is Rs 19900 to Rs 63,200.

You must be 12th passed with science stream and 50% marks to apply for this recruitment.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?