16th August 2018, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

Pay scale allotted to Legal Metrology Inspector through Odisha SSC?

Hello everyone, can someone please tell me about the pay scale of Legal Metrology Inspector through Odisha SSC? I am interested to apply for this post so I want to know about the pay scale. Kindly tell me immediately.

3rd September 2018, 12:49 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Pay scale allotted to Legal Metrology Inspector through Odisha SSC?

Pay scale allotted to Legal Metrology Inspector through Odisha SSC is Rs.9300 + Grade pay Rs. 4200 in the scale of pay Rs. 9300 to Rs.34,800 (Pre-revised)

Candidate must be a Graduate in Science (with Physics as one of the subjects) or a Graduate in Engineering or Technology from recognized University or must have completed Diploma in Engineering with three years of professional experience to be eligible to apply for that post.

Age of the candidates must be between 21 to 32 years as on 01st January 2017.

Official Website :http://ossc.gov.in/
3rd September 2018, 12:52 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Pay scale allotted to Legal Metrology Inspector through Odisha SSC is Rs.9300 + Grade pay Rs. 4200 in the scale of pay Rs. 9300 to Rs.34,800 (Pre-revised)

Candidate must be a Graduate in Science (with Physics as one of the subjects) or a Graduate in Engineering or Technology from recognized University or must have completed Diploma in Engineering with three years of professional experience to be eligible to apply for that post.

Age of the candidates must be between 21 to 32 years as on 01st January 2017.
Official Website: http://ossc.gov.in
3rd September 2018, 08:12 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

The pay scale of a Legal Metrology Inspector in Odisha SSC, is divided into consolidated salary and Grade pay. The consolidated salary ranges upto Rs. 5,200/- and above plus they get a Grade pay of Rs. 2,800/- per month.

Later on the salary may increase according to the experience and performance of the candidate.
3rd September 2018, 10:56 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Pay Scale offered for Legal Metrology Inspector through Odisha SSC:

The detailed information about the pay scale that is offered for the post of Legal Metrology Inspector through Odisha SSC is given below,

Name of the Organization - Odisha SSC

Name of the Job Position - Inspector of Legal Metrology

Pay Scale Offered ;-

>> Rs.9,300/- and Grade Pay of Rs.4,200/- in the scale of Pay Rs.9,300/- to Rs.34,800/- (Pre-revised)

Click here for Official Notification

Click here for Official Website
21st January 2020, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

Pay scale off laboratory attendant
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?