22nd August 2016, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility for TGT & PGT Hindi

Sir, please help me I'm so confused I had done my inter (science stream included hindi ) after that I passed inter in Sanskrit as a single subject and now doing B.A. (Hindi English and psychology). I intended to do B.Ed. after graduation but because I am not studying Sanskrit in graduation will I be eligible for TGT & PGT Hindi if I will pass Sanskrit as a single subject in graduation and M.A. (Hindi)? Thank you.

27th August 2016, 02:39 PM
Program complete
Senior Member++

Default Re: Eligibility for TGT & PGT Hindi

Eligibility for TGT:-

->>You should have Four years’ integrated degree course with minimum 50% marks in aggregate or Bachelor’s Degree with minimum 50% marks aggregate.

->>You have to Pass Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET), conducted by CBSE.

->>You must be Proficiency in teaching in Hindi.

Eligibility for PGT:-

**You should possess Two years integrated Post Graduate M.Sc Course or Master Degree from a recognized University with minimum 50% marks in aggregate in the concerned subjects.

**You should hold B.Ed or equivalent degree from recognized University.

**You must be Proficiency in teaching in Hindi.
28th January 2017, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

I am ctet qualified with math & science and also I have Hindi subject in my graduation.i have b.ed. With math &Hindi as teaching subject. Would I eligible for tgt Hindi in dsssb
30th March 2018, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

I am Bsc with MA Hindi, and studied Hindi and English as foundation course in all three year in Bsc, please clear me I am eligible for PGT Hindi in kvs.
8th February 2019, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

I was completed my graduation BA with telugu second language...recently completed PG hindi....would I eligible for PGT...please give me clarity..
21st January 2020, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

I have done msc in maths with 58% marks but have english and s.s as teaching subject in b.ed am i eligible for pgt maths in dsssb
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?