3rd September 2019, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for National Institute of Epidemiology Project Technical Assistant recruitmenr being a Master of Public Health postgraduate?

Hi Sir/Mam, I have done Master of Public Health course. I want to apply for National Institute of Epidemiology recruitment of Project Technical Assistant. Kindly let me know that can I apply for this recruitment or not?

5th September 2019, 03:12 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for National Institute of Epidemiology Project Technical Assistant recruitmenr being a Master of Public Health postgraduate?

Eligibility criteria required to apply for National Institute of Epidemiology Project Technical Assistant recruitment is Candidate must have passed Graduate in Science from a recognized university with three years work experience in public health project/health care management from a recognized institution OR Master’s Degree in Science. Candidate upper age limit to apply for this recruitment is 30 years. Upper age relaxation are available for reserved category candidate.

So, yes you are eligible to apply for National Institute of Epidemiology Project Technical Assistant recruitment being a Master of Public Health postgraduate.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website http://www.nie.gov.in/.
6th September 2019, 12:55 AM
Aatma Parivaar
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I apply for National Institute of Epidemiology Project Technical Assistant recruitmenr being a Master of Public Health postgraduate?

National Institute of Epidemiology Project Technical Assistant recruitment:

~~ Eligibility Criteria:

## Educational Qualification - Candidate should have graduate in Science from a recognized University with 03 years work experience in public health project/ health care management from a recognized Institution.

OR

Candidate should have Master’s Degree in Science from a recognized Institution.

## Desirable:

i) Knowledge of literature review, data handling, analysis and interpretation, report writing with evidence of paper publications.

ii) Knowledge of statistical software(s).

## Age Limit - Candidate maximum age 30 years.

Yes, you are eligible to apply for this recruitment being a Master of Public Health postgraduate.

For more information regarding this recruitment you can visit their official website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?