2nd September 2020, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

Pay scale allotted to Scale-I Assistant Managers in National Housing Bank?

Hi everyone, I came to know that National Housing Bank has published the notification of Scale-I Assistant Manager recruitment. I would like to know about the pay scale offered to Scale-I Assistant Managers in NHB. Kindly tell me about the pay scale for this post asap.

5th September 2020, 10:00 AM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Pay scale allotted to Scale-I Assistant Managers in National Housing Bank?

Pay scale allotted to National Housing Bank Scale-I Assistant Manager recruitment is Rs.23,700 to Rs. 420,20 per month.

Selection Procedure of National Housing Bank Scale-I Assistant Manager recruitment will be based on Written Exam and Personal Interview.

Vacancies are available in National Housing Bank Scale-I Assistant Manager recruitment is 16 posts.

For more information, you can visit their Official website http://www.nhb.org.in/.
5th September 2020, 04:36 PM
My true support

Default Re: Pay scale allotted to Scale-I Assistant Managers in National Housing Bank?

Pay scale allotted to Scale - l Assistant Manager in National Housing Bank is 48330/- per month.

For more information and updates go through the link [URL="https://nhb.org.in/.
5th September 2020, 09:20 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Pay scale allotted to Scale-I Assistant Managers in National Housing Bank is given below.

Starting Basic pay is Rs. 23,700/- p.m.

Last date to apply for this recruitment is 18/9/2020.
5th September 2020, 09:26 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Pay scale allotted to Scale-I Assistant Managers in National Housing Bank:-

Pay Scale:-

Rs. 14500 - 600/7 - 18700 - 700/2 - 20100 - 800/7 - 25700/- P. M.
5th September 2020, 10:57 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Arrow Re: Pay scale allotted to Scale-I Assistant Managers in National Housing Bank?

°°° The starting Basic pay is ₹23, 700/- per month.

°°° The current total emoluments is ₹ 48330 per month. Selected candidates will also be eligible for dearness allowance, special pay, special DA, house rent allowance and city compensatory allowance as per rules in force from time to time.

°°° Selected candidates will be entitled for additional increments for passing JAIIB/CAIIB exams.

°°° For more information you can visit this website
www.nhb.org.in
5th September 2020, 10:57 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The pay scale allotted to Scale-I Assistant Managers in National Housing Bank is in-between Rs.23700 - Rs.48330 per month. The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed Bachelor's degree in any stream with a minimum score of 60% marks in aggregate or Master's degree in any discipline with a minimum score of 55% marks in aggregate from a recognized university.

There are total 16 vacancies available under this post and the last date to apply is on 18th September 2020. I am also giving you the website link for your reference that is www.nhb.org.in
5th September 2020, 11:59 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

The pay scale that would be allotted to Scale-I Assistant Managers in National Housing Bank would be Rs.23,500. However, it is under revision. The candidates will also get Dearness Allowance (DA), Special Pay, Special DA, House Rent Allowance and City Compensatory Allowance. The current total emoluments is Rs.48,330 per month.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?