2nd September 2020, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for National Housing Bank Scale-I Assistant Manager recruitment?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to apply for Scale-I Assistant Manager recruitment of National Housing Bank. So, please let me know how I can apply for this recruitment for this particular post? Please let me know immediately.

5th September 2020, 10:08 AM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for National Housing Bank Scale-I Assistant Manager recruitment?

Procedure to apply for National Housing Bank Scale-I Assistant Manager recruitment is Interested candidate may apply online through their Official website which is given below.

Cost of National Housing Bank Scale-I Assistant Manager recruitment Application form is For Gen/OBC/EWS category candidates is Rs. 850/- and For SC/ST/PWD category candidates is Rs. 175/-.

For more information, you can visit their Official website http://www.nhb.org.in/.
5th September 2020, 04:56 PM
My true support

Default Re: How can I apply for National Housing Bank Scale-I Assistant Manager recruitment?

Procedure to apply for National Housing Bank Scale - l Assistant Manager recruitment 2020 are:
1) Go to the official site www.nhb.org.in.
2) Fill the application form without any mistake.
3) pay the application fee and recheak the details carefully.
4) submit the application form and take a print for future reference.

NOTE: Application fee for Sc/St/Pwd is 175/- (only intimation charges) other than them Application fee 875/- (application fee and intimation fee both).

For more information and updates go through the link [URL="https://nhb.org.in/.
5th September 2020, 09:12 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to apply for National Housing Bank Scale-I Assistant Manager recruitment is given below.

1.Candidates are to first click on the link that is given below.

https://ibpsonline.ibps.in/nhbams1aug20/

2.Enter the details asked for.

3.A provisional registration number and password will be sent on the registered Email ID and Mobile number.

4.On receiving the registration no. and password, log in to complete the application procedure.

5.Fill up the personal, academic details, and communication details correctly.

6.Choose the exam center carefully.

7.Upload the photograph, signature, Left Hand Thumb Impression.

8.Verify the details entered in the form before paying the application fee.

9.After verification, pay the required application fee.

10.Your application form for National Housing Bank Assistant Manager Posts will be accepted provisionally after you have paid the application fee.
5th September 2020, 09:36 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to apply:-

1 - Click on the link to apply for NHB recruitment 2020
http.//www.nhb.org.in

2 - Click on the new registration Tab on the right upper hand side.

3 - Fill the required details.

4 - Provisional registration number and password will be generated and sent on your registered email id and mobile number.

5 - Upload your photo and signature's e - copies.

6 - Fill the personal details, academic details, and other details correctly.

7 - After filling all the details recheck once again before submitting the payment.

8 - Submit the payment via online mode ( multiple online mode of payments available ).

9 - Your application for the NHB Assistant Manager post will be accepted provisionally after you submit the application fee.

10 - Save the application print and e - receipt copy of your application form.
5th September 2020, 11:16 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

°°° Click on the link provided below to apply for this recruitment 2020 -ibpsonline.ibps.in

°°° Click on the new registration Tab on the right upper hand side and fill the required details.

°°° Provisional registration number and password will be generated and sent on your registered email id and mobile number.

°°° Upload your photo and signature.

°°° Fill the personal details, cademic details and other details correct correctly. After filling all the details recheck once again before submitting the payment and submit the payment by online mode.

°°° Application fee is ₹ 175/- for SC/ST/PwBD. And ₹850/- for others.

°°° Save the application print and electronic receipt copy of a application form.
6th September 2020, 12:05 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

The candidates willing to apply for National Housing Bank Scale-I Assistant Manager recruitment can apply through the website www.nhb.org.in. You would need to click on “Opportunities@NHB” and then "Current vacancies" after that on "Recruitment of Assistant Managers (Scale-I) - 2020”. Once done, click on "Click here to Apply Online" . You would need to register on the website by clicking on " "Click here for New Registration". Once you do that, you can move to the other steps which is filling the application form, uploading the photo and signature and then making the payment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?