2nd September 2020, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for National Housing Bank Scale-I Assistant Manager recruitment 2020

Respected Sir/Madam, I have completed my MBA in Finance and I want to apply in National Housing Bank recruitment of Scale-I Assistant Manager. Please tell me about the eligibility criteria to apply for this recruitment. Thank you!

5th September 2020, 10:12 AM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for National Housing Bank Scale-I Assistant Manager recruitment 2020

Eligibility criteria required to apply for National Housing Bank Scale-I Assistant Manager recruitment is Candidate must have passed Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with minimum of 60% marks (55% in case of SC/ST/ PwBD) or a full time Master’s Degree in any discipline with aggregate minimum of 55% marks (50% in case of SC/ST/PwBD) from a recognized University. Candidate age must lie between 21 to 30 years. Upper age relaxation are available for reserved category candidates.

For more information, you can visit their Official website http://www.nhb.org.in/.
5th September 2020, 05:04 PM
My true support

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for National Housing Bank Scale-I Assistant Manager recruitment 2020

Eligibility to apply for National Housing Bank Scale - l Assistant Manager recruitment 2020 are:
1) Candidate must be citizen of india.
2) Candidate must have bachelor degree in any discipline with minimum 60% of marks from any recognised University/Institution.
3) Candidate age must be between 21-30 as on 01-08-2020 as per NHB rules.

NOTE: 16 posts are only available for Assistant Manager Scale - l .

For more information and updates go through the link
[URL="https://nhb.org.in/.
5th September 2020, 09:09 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to apply for National Housing Bank Scale-I Assistant Manager recruitment 2020 is given below.

1. Candidate must have Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a minimum of 60% marks
or
Master’s Degree in any discipline with an aggregate minimum of 55% marks from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the central government.

2.Candidates possessing qualification of Chartered Accountant/ICWAI/CS may also apply.
5th September 2020, 09:45 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to apply for National Housing Bank Scale - I Assistant Manager recruitment 2020:-

Educational qualification:-

The candidate should have passed bachelor's degree in any discipline with minimum of 60% marks or master's degree in any discipline with an aggregate minimum of 55% marks from a recognised university or equivalent qualification recognised as such by the central government .

Candidates possessing qualification of Chartered Accountant/ ICWAI / CS may also apply .

Age limit:-

Age limit is between 21 to 28 years.
( there will be age relaxation for the candidates belonging to the reserved category ) as per government norms.

Note :-

A candidate whose final result is awaited is not eligible to apply.
5th September 2020, 10:42 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility to apply for National Housing Bank Scale-I Assistant Manager recruitment 2020 is a candidate must have passed Bachelor's degree in any stream with a minimum score of 60% marks in aggregate or Master's degree in any discipline with a minimum score of 55% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. The candidate minimum age should be 21 years and the maximum age should be 30 years.

The last date to apply for this post is on 18th September 2020 and there is no application fee to pay. I am also giving you the website link for your reference that is www.nhb.org.in
5th September 2020, 11:06 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

°°° In order to apply for National housing Bank scale 1 assistant manager recruitment 2020, the candidate should have a bachelor's degree in any discipline with a minimum of 60% marks ( 55% in case of SC/ST/PwBD) or a full time master's degree in any discipline with aggregate minimum of 55% marks (50% in case of SC/ST/PwBD) from a recognised University.

°°° Candidates possessing qualification of Chartered Accountant/CMA/Company secretary may also apply.

°°° While no prior experience is required any relevant experience would be given weightage.

°°° Communication skills are written and oral, analytical ability and general understanding of economic scenario is required.

°°° The candidate whose final result is awaited is not eligible.

°°° Age should not be below 21 years and not above 30 years as on 1st August 2020.

°°° Upper age limit relaxation is given to reserved category students SC/ST and OBC candidates.
5th September 2020, 11:56 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility required to apply for National Housing Bank Scale-I Assistant Manager recruitment 2020 is given below:-

1)Educational Qualification:- You must have completed Bachelor’s Degree in the relevant field (Chartered Accountant, ICWAI or CS/)with a minimum of 60% marks or must have completed Post graduation with minimum of 55% marks.

2)Age:- You must have attained the age of 21 years but should not be more than 30 years as of 1st August 2020.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?