18th March 2019, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

Pay scale allotted to Special Educator in Haryana School Shiksha Pariyojna Parishad?

Hello everyone, can someone please tell me about the pay scale of Special Educator which is available in Haryana School Shiksha Pariyojna Parishad? I am interested to apply for this post in this company. So I want to know about the pay scale. Please tell me as soon as possible.

21st March 2019, 08:32 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Pay scale allotted to Special Educator in Haryana School Shiksha Pariyojna Parishad?

The pay scale allotted to Special Educator in Haryana School Shiksha Pariyojna Parishad is Rs. 20,850/- per month.

Candidates who have passed graduation with at least 50% aggregate marks and B.Ed. (Special Education) or B.Ed (General) with diploma in Special Education or equivalent
from a recognised college/ university with Hindi/ Sanskrit upto Matric standard as one of the subject from a recognised board are eligible to apply for Haryana School Shiksha Pariyojna Parishad Special Educator recruitment.
21st March 2019, 09:18 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Pay scale allotted to Special Educator in Haryana School Shiksha Pariyojna Parishad?

Pay Scale offered in Haryana School Shiksha Pariyojna Parishad recruitment:

The detailed information about the pay scale offered in Haryana School Shiksha Pariyojna Parishad recruitment is given below,

Name of the Organization - Haryana School Shiksha Pariyojna Parishad

Name of the Job Position - Special Director

>> Post will be filled on Contractual basis

>> Consolidated Salary @ Rs.20,850/- per month initially upto 31st March, 2019.

Click here for official notification

Click here to Apply Online
22nd March 2019, 09:49 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

As per my knowledge, the pay scale allotted to Special Educator in Haryana School Shiksha Pariyojna Parishad is ₹20,850 per month.

APPLICATION FEE

** General Category candidates = ₹500

** Female/ SC/ BC/ ESM/ PHC candidates = ₹250

Payment: Debit Card, Credit Card and Net Banking.
23rd March 2019, 11:54 AM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, can someone please tell me about the pay scale of Special Educator which is available in Haryana School Shiksha Pariyojna Parishad? I am interested to apply for this post in this company. So I want to know about the pay scale. Please tell me as soon as possible.

Pay scale allotted to the Special Educators in Haryana School Shiksha Pariyojna Parishad is given below:

Special Educators posts (Visual Impairment, Mental Retardation and Hearing Impairment) are filled on contractual basis on consolidated salary – Rs 20,850 per month initially up to 31st March, 2019 in Haryana School Shiksha Pariyojna Parishad.

Candidates can find the details in the PDF link given below:
Attached Files
File Type: pdf SpecialEducators.pdf(692.7 KB, 2 views)
23rd March 2019, 01:49 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

The pay that will be paid to Special Educator in Haryana School Shiksha Pariyojna Parishad will be Rs.20,850 per month.

The job will be on the contract basis. the salary may increase and depends on the availability of fund approved by the MHRD government.

The last date for the application is 25th march, 2019.

You can visit the website www.hsspp.in for more information.
25th March 2019, 01:02 AM
sajid98

Post Re: Pay scale allotted to Special Educator in Haryana School Shiksha Pariyojna Parishad?

Pay scale allotted to Special Educator in Haryana School Shiksha Pariyojna Parishad

Rs.20,850/Month approx

Qualification

Any degree/B.Ed

Total Vacancies 162
1st September 2021, 01:24 AM
Unregistered

what is latest status special educator requirement right now
2nd September 2021, 10:43 PM
anupamasivakumar

pay scale of Special Educator which is available in Haryana School Shiksha Pariyojna Parishad is 20850 per month.

Quote:
Is Shiksha Pariyojna Parishad or Sub Inspector in CBI is more desired job?
That depends on the taste of the candidate. If you are interested in investigation and social power, CBI officer job suits you.

CBI Officer Recruitment and Exam Details

If you are interested in teaching, then the latter is best for you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?