6th August 2019, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

Pay scale allotted to Trade Apprentice Trainee at Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited?

Respected Sir/Madam, Can I know the job role of Trade Apprentice Trainee at Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited? I have applied in NLC recruitment and now I want to know about the pay scale for this particular post under this recruitment. Waiting for your response!

10th August 2019, 05:21 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Pay scale allotted to Trade Apprentice Trainee at Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, Can I know the job role of Trade Apprentice Trainee at Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited? I have applied in NLC recruitment and now I want to know about the pay scale for this particular post under this recruitment. Waiting for your response!

Pay scale allotted to the Trade Apprentice Trainee at Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited is given below:

Stipend for the following trades – Rs 10,019 per month

Fitter
Mechanic (Motor Vehicle)
Turner
Wireman
Electrician
Mechanic (Diesel)
Mechanic (Tractor)
Welder
Stenographer
Carpenter
Plumber

Stipend for the PASAA – Rs 8,766 per month

Stipend for the following trades – Rs 12,524 per month

Data Entry Operator
Assistant (HR)
Accountant

Details are available at the website link given Click Here
10th August 2019, 05:56 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Pay scale allotted to Trade Apprentice Trainee at Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited?

The minimum salary which a Trade Apprentice Trainee in Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited may get is Rs. 8,500/- and above per month. Depending upon the positions of the candidate the salary may range up to Rs. 12,000/- and above per month. The salary varies depending upon the positions of the candidate.
10th August 2019, 06:28 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Pay scale allotted to Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited Trade Apprentice Trainee recruitment is Rs. 10,019 to Rs. 12,524 Per Month.

For more information, you can visit their official website https://www.nlcindia.com/.
10th August 2019, 09:39 PM
Pagal ho kya
Senior Member+

Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited Trade Apprentice Trainee recruitment:

>> Pay Scale:-

Selected candidates will receive an attractive pay scale according to the post as follows.

For all other posts: Rs. 10,019/- per month.

PASAA: Rs. 8766/- per month.

Accountant/ Data entry operator/ Assistant(HR): Rs. 12,524/- per month.

For detailed information regarding this recruitment, log on to https://www.nlcindia.com.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?