24th February 2023, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

Percentage required in 10th to secure 11th Science admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Dungarpur?

Hello friends, I am interested to study 11th Science in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Dungarpur. Right now I am in 10th standard and would like to know that what percentage is required for securing admission for 11th admission in this school? Please let me know immediately.

24th February 2023, 09:28 PM
IAmPagal

Default Re: Percentage required in 10th to secure 11th Science admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Dungarpur?

The eligibility criteria for admission to class 11 in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas (JNVs) is that the candidate should have passed class 10 from a recognized board with a minimum of 75% aggregate marks. However, for admission to the science stream, a higher percentage may be required depending on the availability of seats and competition. It is advisable to contact the concerned JNV for detailed information on the admission process and eligibility criteria.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?