24th February 2023, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission after JEE through Residential Quota being a domicile of Odisha and studying in Kendriya Vidyalaya, Jammu?

Sir, I am a resident of Odisha and studying in Kendriya Vidyalaya, Jammu. May I get the admission through Odisha JEE with Odisha Residential Quota?

24th February 2023, 09:25 PM
SurajPSingh

Default Re: Can I get admission after JEE through Residential Quota being a domicile of Odisha and studying in Kendriya Vidyalaya, Jammu?

The Odisha Joint Entrance Examination (OJEE) is conducted for admission to various undergraduate and postgraduate courses offered by colleges and universities in the state of Odisha. The admission process through OJEE is open to all candidates who meet the eligibility criteria, including domicile requirements.

However, if you want to get admission through Odisha Residential Quota, you need to provide a valid domicile certificate of Odisha at the time of admission. As you are a resident of Odisha, you can apply for the Odisha Residential Quota, provided you have a valid domicile certificate of Odisha.

It is recommended that you visit the official website of OJEE for detailed information on the admission process and eligibility criteria. You may also contact the admission cell of the institute or university where you want to apply for further guidance.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?