24th February 2023, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Kendriya Vidyalaya PGT English Exam while doing BEd?

Can I apply for Kendriya Vidyalaya PGT English Exam while doing BEd?

24th February 2023, 10:23 PM
NaubiShah

Default Re: Can I apply for Kendriya Vidyalaya PGT English Exam while doing BEd?

No, you cannot apply for the Kendriya Vidyalaya PGT English exam while doing BEd provided you meet the eligibility criteria. The eligibility criteria for the PGT English exam requires a Master's degree in English with at least 50% marks from a recognized university, and a BEd degree from a recognized institution. As long as you have completed your Master's degree and are pursuing your BEd degree, you are eligible to apply for the exam. However, you will need to ensure that you meet all the other requirements and qualifications for the exam as well.
24th February 2023, 10:36 PM
Antonio 2023

Default Re: Can I apply for Kendriya Vidyalaya PGT English Exam while doing BEd?

Yes, you can apply for the Kendriya Vidyalaya PGT (Post Graduate Teacher) English Exam while doing B.Ed (Bachelor of Education).

To be eligible for the PGT exam, you need to have a Master's degree in English with at least 50% marks and a B.Ed degree from a recognized university. Since you are currently pursuing your B.Ed degree, you can apply for the PGT exam if you meet the other eligibility criteria.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?