27th January 2015, 02:12 AM
Unregistered

Physical fitness requirements, starting salary and duration of IAS Officer training for 2nd PUC student?

Hello
After completing 2nd puc how many years
we need to complete ias officer??
What is the starting salary of ias officer??
What is minimum hight and chest required to be a ias officer??
What is the rights of ias officer???

17th April 2015, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Physical fitness requirements, starting salary and duration of IAS Officer training for 2nd PUC student?

Is it compulsory to have any degree related to computers(like CCC) before giving the IAS exam????
25th May 2015, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Physical fitness requirements, starting salary and duration of IAS Officer training for 2nd PUC student?

Sir, I'm giving the bca final year exams, so, can i apply for U.P.S.C Civil Services Exams?
1st September 2015, 11:43 PM
Unregistered

I wanted help to all the world through their ias service so can i apply for that plzzzzz helped me sir i have no info about it but i it's my aim so i wanted that completed plzzzzzz plzzzzzz help me i studied in bba 2nd year after bba degree i wanted applied for that. Thanks sir.
27th June 2016, 01:30 AM
Unregistered

How to become an IAS officer and what is required in case of physical fitness
1st May 2017, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I completed 2nd puc mpc with 925 marks. I want to be an IPS officer. How to do the next step?
2nd May 2017, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

I am doing PUC 2 now. I want to become an IAS officer what type of degree is much useful B.A, B.sc or B.comm
13th April 2020, 10:10 AM
Unregistered

What physical fitness should an IAS officer have
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?