16th November 2015, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to become a Pathologist after passing Medical Lab Technician course?

Dear sir, i am completed my bsc in medical lab technician at vinayaka mission university. So is it possible to become a pathologist doctor after this? Please i need your help as soon as possible. thank you

Related Questions:
  1. Government job vacancy in Hospitals for MLT graduate?
  2. Procedure to become a Lab Technician for M.Sc(Analytical Technician) candidate?
  3. How to do registration for becoming Medical Lab Technician?
  4. Requirements to become medical lab technician?
  5. Courses available in Medical field for diploma holder in Medical Lab Technician?
  6. How to obtain PG degree in Pathology or Zoonotic Disease after graduating from Veterinary Medicine?
  7. Procedure to do part time studies and job as Medical Lab Technician in USA?
  8. What jobs should I apply for after completing Intermediate (vocational) as Medical Lab Technician?
  9. Information about MSc medical microbiology entrance exam? I have completed BSc medical lab technician course
  10. Which course can I do after completion of DMLT in Kerala?
  11. How to get Medical Lab Technician job after studying vocational course in Haematology?
  12. Previous year Question Papers of Written Exam for the position of Medical Lab Technician?
  13. What course we can do after completion of 12th standard in Bio stream?
  14. How to do lab technician course after passing class 12th from Math stream?
  15. Can I get Government jobs after completing BDS?
  16. Can I study M.Sc(Biotechnology) in Abroad if pursue Internship in Medical Transcription and Lab Technician being a B.Sc(Biotechnology) student?
  17. MCQ medical laboratory lab technician questions for PGI entrance test?
  18. Qualifications required for group I, II, III, IV?Which group can I write after completing 12th and writing BSc medical lab technician exam directly? -- [Most Discussed]
17th November 2015, 05:33 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to become a Pathologist after passing Medical Lab Technician course?

To become pathologist, the candidate has to fulfill the following requirements.

The candidates should complete MBBS degree from any reputed medical institution and then he/ she should choose Pathology as their specialization or the candidate should choose Pathology in their undergraduate level.

Here are some skills required for the pathologist which are given under :

* Candidate should have problem solving skills and able to work under pressure.

* Candidate should have the qualities like accurate i.e., with eye in detail, Analytical etc.

* They should understand the nature, cause, development and management of the diseases in people.

As you have completed your bachelor's degree in Medical lab technician, you are not eligible to become pathologist. However, you can pursue your higher education in this course after which you can become pathologist.
17th November 2015, 08:17 PM
shushma143

Default Re: Is it possible to become a Pathologist after passing Medical Lab Technician course?

No,It's not possible to became a pathologist after passing Medical lab technician course..

To became a Pathologist You must completed the MBBS course with 4 years degree

Only MBBS candidates became a chance of Pathologist doctor
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?