28th March 2015, 12:39 AM
Unregistered

Can I get Government jobs after completing BDS?

Sir,
I have completed my final year BDS.
I am waiting for my results.
If I passed my exams, can I get government jobs?
Waiting for your guidance.

7th April 2015, 11:52 AM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get Government jobs after completing BDS?

Yes, you can get government job after completing BDS.

After BDS candidate can government job through applying for various exams like UPSC, SSC, State PSCs, IBPS etc.
Candidates can also get into hospitals run by Railways, Defence and Ordnance factory.

Candidate can join as teaching faculty in State and Central Government Colleges.

You can apply for Indian Civil Service examination for the post of IAS, IRS, IFS, IPS and other government posts.

Candidate can get job in territorial army in Indian Army as territorial officer.

ARMY DENTAL CORPS : It is a very good option for BDS candidate to get job in defence sector and serve the nation.

Candidate can also join Indian Navy and Indian Air Force as contractual dental officer.
14th April 2015, 09:33 PM
poojasingh151

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I have completed my final year BDS.
I am waiting for my results.
If I passed my exams, can I get government jobs?
Waiting for your guidance.
After completing bachelor's degree in dental surgery, there are so many entrance exams for you after clearing which you will be eligible to get good government jobs.

Union public Service commission exams:

~~Civil Services examinations.

~~Combined Defense Services.

~~Indian Forest Services exam.

~~Central Armed Police Force exam.

Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate Level exam

State Public Service Commission exam.

IBPS Bank PO and clerk exam.

Intelligence Bureau entrance exams.
14th April 2015, 09:38 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Dear through BDS you will have a chance to go for further studies like Oral Pathology, Forensic dentistry , Orthodontics,Periodontics and many other.

And also you can apply for various Competitive Exams after BDS like Railways, defense, Bank jobs and Many Medical jobs as well.

Here we are providing you the some of the job positions after completion of BDS.

--> Medical representative

--> Dental Surgeon

--> Dental Lab Technician

--> Dental Assistant

--> Sales Representative

--> Oral Pathologist

--> Dental Hygienist

You can also apply for " Army Dental Corps " and also you may apply for various medical jobs in All the above sectors.
19th April 2015, 10:22 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

There are lots of government jobs for which you can apply with your BDS degree.

Some of the entrance exams for those jobs are as under:-

-Staff Selection Commission for the posts as Sub-Inspector and Assistant Sub-Inspector and Delhi Police.

-State Bank of India for Medical Officer, manager,Probationary Officer.

-UPSC Central Armed Police Forces for Assistant Commandant post.

-BPSC(Bihar Public Service Commission) for Dentist and Mining Development Officer.

Beside applying for these entrance exam,the candidate who completed their BDS can go for higher studies in preventive density, pedodontics, orthodontics, oral pathology, prosthodontics, forensic dentistry etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?