3rd June 2022, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to continue regular course after becoming panchayat sahayak or do I need to resign?

I am in BA 3rd year and I pursuing my graduation from university regular course... I am selected as panchayat sahayak in uttar pradesh in December 2021 .and ba exams starts in april. What I do ? I think resign..please help sir 🙏

30th April 2023, 09:59 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to continue regular course after becoming panchayat sahayak or do I need to resign?

No, there is no need to resign. There are two options in front of you, you can opt anyone as per permission from the concerned authorities.

1. You can write an application to the college administration citing your selection as "Panchayat Sahayak" for relaxation in daily attendance till exams.

2. If you have immediate joining, and your college administration does not accept your request for relaxation then you can defer your joining citing study leave for one year or the next possible date of joining after exams.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?