27th January 2017, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

Are there any Coaching Institutes for Panchayat Secretary exam? What is the fee structure for Panchayat Secretary Coaching?

Respected Sir, I want to apply for the Panchayat Secretary exam so I want to join a Coaching Institute for preparation. I want to now are there any Coaching Institutes for Panchayat Secretary exam? What is the fee structure for Panchayat Secretary Coaching? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the fee for Panchayat Secretary or other Group exams in RC Reddy Institute?
  2. List of the top coaching institutes along with their registration dates, entrance exam dates, and fee structure for IIT-JEE in India?
  3. Process to get full details with coaching fee of Company Secretary course in Delhi? Can I get education loan to pay coaching fees?
  4. List duties of Panchayat Development Officer?
  5. Which are the coaching institutes in Bangalore for company secretary course after completing of degree in B.Com
  6. What is the fee structure of IAS Coaching Institutes?
  7. Which are the best IIT coaching institutes? Date of the entrance exam of the coaching institute of Kota? Fee structure for coaching?
  8. How can I get admission in IAS coaching Institutes? What is the fee structure of the Institutes?
  9. What is Raichur Taluka code?
  10. What is the fee structure for Group exams Coaching Institutes? What is the duration of the course?
  11. Best IIT coaching institutes? Date of entrance exams of coaching institutes in Kota? Fee structure of their coaching? Date of registration for the coaching institute? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Whom to contact if Panchayat development Officer written exam dates are not announced?
  13. How can I get admission for Company Secretary after completing B.Com? What is the fee structure for the same?
  14. Is Karnataka State Open University AICTE approved? Can I apply for government and semi government job after getting degree from this university?
  15. Can I apply for Gujarat Panchayat Jobs if I was born in Rajasthan but have Gujarat Domicile certificate?
  16. What percentage is required to be done for CS course? What is the fee structure followed for CS course?
  17. Which are the best IIT coaching institutes?
  18. Which are the best institutes for CS(Company Secretary)?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?