23rd March 2017, 06:05 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to continue regular B.Tech after completion of 4 semesters from distance mode?

Hi, I have completed 4th semester of B.Tech from distance university now I want to for regular B.Tech this is possible? Can you please let me know what is the procedure followed for this? It will be helpful if you can answer me soon on the same.

26th March 2017, 05:51 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to continue regular B.Tech after completion of 4 semesters from distance mode?

No, it is not possible to continue regular B.Tech after completion of your 4 semesters B.Tech course from distance mode. You can't pursue 2 years B.Tech course in distance mode and remaining 2 years B.Tech course in regular mode. You need to pursue complete 4 years B.Tech course in either regular or distance mode but, not combination of both modes. If you wish to get B.Tech regular mode certificate then, you need to take fresh admission in first year of B.Tech regular mode course.
26th March 2017, 09:37 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to continue regular B.Tech after completion of 4 semesters from distance mode?

There is no such university or technical institute in India which offers Bachelor of Technology partly in regular and partly in distance mode.

So, it is not possible to continue Bachelor of technology in regular mode after four semesters in distance mode.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?