20th November 2021, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get admission in government diploma college as per mentioned marks?

Sir I want to take admission in government diploma college. I had 86 %in SSC and 60%in HSC. Is it possible to get admission in government diploma college for the
2nd year at minimum 60%???

30th November 2021, 05:35 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get admission in government diploma college as per mentioned marks?

With 86% marks in Secondary School Certificate exam and 60% marks in Higher Secondary certificate, you are eligible for admission in Diploma in Engineering course. The admission in government colleges is based on the rank secured in the competitive examination conducted by State government.

There is no provision of direct admission in government colleges. Your rank will decide whether you can get admission or not. You need to participate in counselling process to know your possibility.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?