6th July 2011, 09:43 AM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in government college of Amravati after getting 88 percent marks in diploma civil engineering?

can i get admission in govt college of amravati after getting 88 percent marks in diploma in civil engg

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff marks in engineering government college in Amravati?
  2. Can I do diploma in Civil engineering after 10th?
  3. Can I get admission in government college of engineering in Amravati after scoring 72 marks in CET?
  4. Cutoff marks list of MHT CET for admission in government engineering college Amravati?
  5. How to get admission in government Amravati College in Maharastra?
  6. Can I get admission in government engineering college of Amravati in mechanical engineering after scoring 60 marks in CET and 55 marks in AIEEE
  7. How many seats are vacant in B.Tech Lateral Entry? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How much minimum marks is required in MHT-CET for getting admission in government engineering college at Amravati?
  9. Will I get admission in government college of Amravati, Aurangabad or Pune after scoring 97 marks in MHT CET?
  10. Will I get admission in government engineering college of Amravati, Aurangabad or Pune with 73 marks in CET?
  11. Can I get admission in Amravati Government college after scoring 332 in GATE and 21/100 marks?
  12. Can I get admission in government college in Amravati or Aurangabad through AIEEE? I have got 59 marks in AIEEE and belong to open category
  13. Can I get admission in government college of Engineering Amravati? Other colleges in Maharashtra for admission in B.E. 2nd year?
  14. Procedure for doing Polytechnic after ITI (Civil)?
  15. Can I get admission in B.Tech/Diploma Engineering in any Government college with 30 marks in JEE Main, 53 marks in CET and 62% in Higher Secondary? -- [New]
  16. With just 55% in HSC board exam can I get into government college of engineering in Amravati?
  17. Can I get admission to study B.E. Civil in S.S. Gandhi Government Engineering College? Is it beneficial to join M.S. College, Baroda?
  18. What's the expected cut-off score for government engineering colleges in Amravati?
25th August 2015, 10:52 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I get admission in government college of Amravati after getting 88 percent marks in diploma civil engineering?

Yes, after the diploma, if you want to get into Engineering then there is a special examination for the diploma fellows named LEET.

LEET >>>> Lateral Entry Engineering Test.

If you qualify in the Test then you will be allotted a seat in the engineering college based on the rank in the examination and your diploma percentage.

You will be given the admission in directly in the 2nd year of engineering.

And, no one can determine the actual cutoff marks or rank before the result comes out.

it solely depends upon the following factors :

* The demand of the course.
* The number of seats available.
* The number of applications came for the course.

So, be hopeful, prepare well, sit in the counseling and give it your best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?