26th September 2015, 12:33 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get government job if I have failed in one of the subject in 10th standard?

I have 10th mark sheet in which i get compartment in maths i didn't gave exam of compartment i did BPP (Bachelor property program) from IGNOU after then i m pursuing BSW so can i get government job on the base of that compartment 10th mark sheet? please tell me as soon as possible ..

26th September 2015, 08:28 PM
pjgp

Default Re: Is it possible to get government job if I have failed in one of the subject in 10th standard?

No you cannot government job without completing 10th class because 10th class certificate is base for any higher education certificate.
even if you apply for government job your application will be invalid because for every government job you should not have any backlogs in your studies.
so,complete your 10th and then apply for the government jobs.
26th September 2015, 08:28 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get government job if I have failed in one of the subject in 10th standard?

If you have compartment in 10th and not declared passed by the boars then all other qualification after that will not count. You have to pass the compartment exam then only you will be declared pass by the board.

There is no way you can apply for any government job if you are not declared pass in your marksheet. You have to pass exam in all the compulsory subjects.
6th March 2016, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir;
I have passed 10th board in compartment. So I want to known that can I applied for the government job or not?
25th August 2016, 03:24 AM
Unregistered

I have passed 10th board in compartmental. So kindly I want to know. That can I eligible for goverment job..
31st May 2017, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

I got 55%but I apply government job this crate a problem give details about this. It's urgent
26th September 2018, 12:50 AM
Unregistered

I got failed in one subject of graduation but on the 2nd semester they passed me with Grace PCG status but grade F is still showing on my marksheet.
What should I do?
They are not allowing me to give improvment exam because I have passed with grace.
So in future I will get problem in getting job or not?
8th May 2019, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

If I failed in one subject in class 12th board exam is it possible to get government jobs or UPSC exams? Please reply as soon as possible
1st August 2019, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

I am completed my graduation with 43% but I am a compertmental pass student in class X exam and getting 50%in 12th exam. Is I am not qualified for govt job? Plz help me and reply as soon as possible.
3rd August 2019, 04:55 PM
Misses neetu

Hello dear,

Firstly thank you so much to choose our forum for you help..

And I am really sorry but yes dear you can,t apply for any govt job if you don,t have 10th passed with minimum 55% marksheet ....
So if you want to apply for any govt job you must complete your 10th and 12th class then you can apply for govt job ....

Thank you
1st March 2020, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

my 10th certificate show passd but i am fail one subject i able to govt job
25th March 2020, 10:28 AM
Unregistered

If I 10 comparmantal passed then I get gov job
10th June 2020, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

If I am fail in math in 10th class can I apply for government teacher job
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?