21st April 2015, 09:10 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get a government job in Maharashtra after completion of BHMS course in medical field?

Hello......

Myself Dr.Ashwini i had completed b.h.m.s,4year back. Can i do government job in Maharashtra in medical field.? What would be the requirement which I need to satisfy? Can someone please provide me the complete details as soon as possible?

Thanks!

24th April 2015, 07:47 AM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is it possible to get a government job in Maharashtra after completion of BHMS course in medical field?

Definitely you can get a government job in Maharashtra being a BHMS holder because BHMS is a valuable medical course degree that is required in different parts of the nation and if a candidate is not having MBBS then BHMS holders are the second priority of the recruiter and for your kind notice, every single state has a policy to recruit Medical Officer/ Health Inspectors/ Health Assistant/ Health Service Provider/ Emergency Health Service Assistants and many other posts in their local state level government hospitals that is why you are required not to worry about the job just focus on the recruitment and read details given below :

Nasik Municipal Corporation Medical Assistants and Medical Officers Recruitment : Candidate must have passed BHMS for the post of Medical Assistant and MBBS for Medical Officers post so you can apply for this job in Maharastra.

Maharashtra State Health Service Providers Recruitment : Candidate should have a bachelor's degree/ diploma in medical field such as BHMS/ BAMS/ BUMS etc. from a recognized university and ready to work anywhere in the state.

NRHM - National Rural Health Mission (Maharashtra) Medical Assistants/ Health Inspectors recruitment : Candidate should be graduate with BHMS or BAMS or BUMS from a recognized university/ institute to apply for this job.

NUHM - National Urban Health Mission Maharashtra also conduct recruitment for Health Service Provider/ Medical and Emergency Service Provider/ Visit Health Checkers etc. in different parts of a district in Maharashtra so you should apply for this recruitment also because you are eligible.

On the basis of your degree, you can apply for jobs in various other states as well but if you are interested only for Maharashtra then you need to visit the official website of NRHM Maharashtra/ Maharashtra Medical Department/ MPSC etc. to get latest updates about medical jobs.
4th October 2020, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to get a government job in Maharashtra after completion of BHMS course in medical field?

I am bhms student.can I become orthopaedic after completing graduation of bhms . I like to do surgery PLZZ reply .
Thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?