7th July 2010, 02:12 PM
smitabpatil555

Cutoff marks of MHT-CET for admission in Government medical colleges of Maharashtra?

pls formard me cut off of last year govt medical colleges in maharasthra pls send cut off for MBBS & BDS also for BHMS & BAMS

Related Questions:
  1. Is HS marks added in SML number of MHT-CET? Cutoff marks required to study MBBS in any Government college of Maharashtra? -- [New]
  2. Cutoff list of all medical colleges of government in Maharashtra?
  3. Will I get admission in MBBS in any government medical college of Maharashtra after scoring 128 marks in MHT CET
  4. Cutoff list and list of all the government medical colleges in Maharashtra?
  5. Cutoff list and list of all government medical colleges in Maharashtra?
  6. Admission in private or government medical colleges in Maharashtra after scoring 121 in MHT CET? Cutoff list of medical colleges in Maharashtra?
  7. Cutoff list of government medical colleges of Maharashtra?
  8. Cutoff list and list of all the government medical colleges in Maharashtra?
  9. Average cutoff marks for MBBS and BDS in previous MHT CET exam? With 100 marks is it possible to get admission in any government medical college in Maharashtra in MBBS or BDS course?
  10. How to take admission in government/private MBBS college in Maharashtra with 169 marks in MHT CET?
  11. List of colleges and cutoff for Biotechnology institutes in Maharashtra?Minimum marks required in HSC and MHT CET for admission in government as well as private institute?
  12. Cutoff marks of MHT-CET for admission in Government medical colleges of Maharashtra?
  13. List of government medical colleges in Maharashtra in which I can apply after scoring 107 marks in MHT CET?
  14. Cutoff marks for last years MHT CET exam for admission in engineering colleges of Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I get admission in government medical college in Maharashtra for MBBS after scoring 104 marks in MHT CET exam?
  16. Cutoff list of all government medical colleges in Maharashtra?
  17. Cutoff list of government and private medical colleges in Maharashtra? I have passed 12th with 79 marks in MHT CET
  18. Cutoff details of government medical college of Maharashtra?
3rd March 2011, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Cutoff marks of MHT-CET for admission in Government medical colleges of Maharashtra?

I want cut off list of medical entance2010.......... so plz display that.
4th March 2011, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Cutoff marks of MHT-CET for admission in Government medical colleges of Maharashtra?

Wanst to take an admission in BHMS in Maharashtra
5th March 2011, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

cut off list of medical entrance 2010
13th March 2011, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

cutoff list government medical collage in mumbai 2010 (CET)
18th March 2011, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want cut off list of medical entance2010.......... so plz display that.
Also send cut off of other medical exam
20th March 2011, 11:21 AM
Unregistered

pls formard me cut off of last year govt medical colleges in maharasthra pls send cut off for MBBS & BDS also for BHMS & BAMS
27th March 2011, 07:54 PM
sunil bhosale

pls formard me cut off of last year govt medical colleges in maharasthra pls send cut off for MBBS & BDS also for BHMS & BAMS[/ along with , i am a sc student ,can i get relaxation in fees
31st March 2011, 06:32 PM
Unregistered

Please give me cut-off list for MHT-CET 2010 for MBBS course
4th April 2011, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

Cut -off of MHT-CET marks for getting admission in government medical college of maharashtra
6th April 2011, 11:39 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff MHT-CET marks for getting admission in gov. medical college of mah.
12th April 2011, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

what is the last year cut off list for medical through mht cet for govt.medical college
16th April 2011, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

can i know the cut off list for medical through any entrance exam in Maharashtra only??????
17th April 2011, 03:07 AM
vaibhavkgavali

actually no one can predict the cutoff it changes every yr according to the merit of that year
5th May 2011, 12:16 AM
Unregistered

i know cut off list of medical health science in maharashtra 2010
12th May 2011, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

CUT OFF MARKS IN MHT CET IN BJ,PUNE?
13th May 2011, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

plz let me know the cut off of all medical government in maharashtra..
14th May 2011, 11:53 PM
Unregistered

sent cut off list of bams and mbbs 2010 maharastra on [email protected]
15th May 2011, 10:25 AM
Unregistered

please let me know the cut off list of all government medical colleges in maharashtra
16th May 2011, 03:16 AM
Unregistered

freedom fighter under reserved catagory for m.b.b.s. admission in maharashtra govrement medical colleges
16th May 2011, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

please let me know the cut off list of all government medical colleges in maharashtra for all courses
18th May 2011, 11:23 PM
dr.rk

Question Re: Cutoff marks of MHT-CET for admission in Government medical colleges of Maharashtra?

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaibhavkgavali View Post
actually no one can predict the cutoff it changes every yr according to the merit of that year
i dont knw who u r but can u plz tell me have u given ur cet
19th May 2011, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

please give me cutoff marks for admission in all government & private medical colleges in maharashtra just now
20th May 2011, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

what will be cut off score for mht-cet 2011 for mumbai medical colleges
20th May 2011, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

what will be the cut off marks of mht-cet 2011 for mumbai medical colleges in open category
26th May 2011, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff marks of MHT-CET 2010 for admission in Government Medical Colleges of Maharashtra
27th May 2011, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

PLEASE ATLEAST PROVIDE THE CUT OFF LIST OF 2010 FOR MEDICAL COLLEGES OF MUMBAI
28th May 2011, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

Please give me cutoff marks of MHT-CET of goverment medical college in maharashatra.
31st May 2011, 07:46 AM
Unregistered

PLEASE ATLEAST PROVIDE THE CUT OFF LIST OF 2010 FOR MEDICAL COLLEGES IN MAHARASHTRA
31st May 2011, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

how many marks have to get in admission in top medical college in mumbai for sc candidates?
31st May 2011, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

sir
pls send me the cut off list for mbbs medical college under associate pmt on my e-id-> [email protected]
1st June 2011, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

can u tell me cut off of dental govt college of nagpur college?
1st June 2011, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

i wanna get cut off for MBBS 2010 of MHT CET and Asso cet?
plz let m knw dis...
4th June 2011, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

WANT CUT OFF LIST OF HILLY AREA & VJ 2010 PLZ
5th June 2011, 10:18 AM
Unregistered

cut off marks of asso cet 2010
5th June 2011, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

i want to know the cut off of the bj medical college for a reserved category student
5th June 2011, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: Cutoff marks of MHT-CET for admission in Government medical colleges of Maharashtra?

Quote:
Originally Posted by smitabpatil555 View Post
i am from sbc category
6th June 2011, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

cutoff marks of MHT-CET for OBC for addmission in goverment medical colleges of maharashtra for BDS?
8th June 2011, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

i need cut off list of government medical college in maharashtra for sc category.
8th June 2011, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

cutoff marks of mht cet for sc for addmission in govt medical colleges in maharashtra for mbbs?
8th June 2011, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

cutt off marks for NT-2 for admission in goverment college of maharashtra for M.B.B.S...
10th June 2011, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

Question Re: Cutoff marks of MHT-CET for admission in Government medical colleges of Maharashtra?

yes i want list of cut off
10th June 2011, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
cut off list of medical entrance 2010
PLEASE ATLEAST PROVIDE THE CUT OFF LIST OF 2010 FOR MEDICAL COLLEGES IN MAHARASHTRA 28th May 2011 02:36 PM

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=427711#ixzz1OsEKO0GJ
11th June 2011, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

cut off list for pmt for government medical college for the year 2010-11 last year
11th June 2011, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

hello i m mayuri.please send me cut off list of last year.
13th June 2011, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

pls provide the cut off list of medical colleges in maharashtra of the year 2010?
13th June 2011, 09:09 PM

[please tell me, cut of mark of MHT-CET medical last year.
14th June 2011, 09:23 AM
pooja pallewar

please send me cut offs for govt medical college
14th June 2011, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

ARE FIRST SAW ME CUT OFF LIST OF MEDICAL COLLEGES IN MAHARASTRA
14th June 2011, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?