9th February 2023, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to get a government job at the age of 43 years?

I am SC candidate, is it possible to get government job in karnataka, my age 43 years, date of birth is 01-06-1976, currently leaving in bangalore, karnataka

11th February 2023, 07:49 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to get a government job at the age of 43 years?

Possibility to get government job at the age of 43 years:

Of course yes. There is a possibility for you to try for Government Jobs at the age of 43 years. The detailed information is given below:

@ There are so many top recruitment's conducted by Staff Selection Commission and Union Public Service Commission for the eligible candidates.

@ For most of such above mentioned recruitment's like SSC CGL and UPSC Civil Services or its other equivalent exams,
>> The minimum age required is 21 years and maximum age should not exceed 30 years.

@ In most of the government recruitment's, there will be an age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ ST category candidiates. In such cases you will be eligible to apply for government even at the age of 43 years. As you have less span of time to try for government jobs, I suggest you to prepare very well for the exams and crack them as early as possible.
11th February 2023, 09:59 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to get a government job at the age of 43 years?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for the State PCS and other state government recruitment examination.

Candidates after qualifying in all the stages of the examination are eligible to get the recruitment. Candidates can also apply for lecturer post if possess the required educational qualification.
11th February 2023, 12:35 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

At the age of 43 years, candidates are not eligible to apply for various recruitment examination but being a SC category candidates, you are eligible to get relaxation in the age limit criteria.

So, you can apply for examination conducted by CTET, State Civil Service, Police department etc.
11th February 2023, 05:14 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Some of the government jobs after 45 years of age

ILBS professor
Associate professor Recruitment 2023

Sagar Nagar Nigam Recruitment

East Singhbhum TGT, PGT recruitment 2023

National Ayush Mission
Jharkhand CHO Recruitment

SSLR Karnataka Licensed Surveyor Recruitment
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?