9th February 2023, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

Government jobs after MTech in material science? What type of government job can I get after compliting my MTech?

I have completed my MSc in Applied chemistry. After cracking GATE now i got oppertunity for Material science from IIT HYDERABAD. What type of government job can I get after compliting my Mtech?

10th February 2023, 07:08 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Government jobs after MTech in material science? What type of government job can I get after compliting my MTech?

Government Job Opportunities available after M.Tech in Material Science:

There are several government job opportunities available after successful completion of M.Tech in Material Science course. They are listed below:

>> There are various Public Sector Undertaking's offering various jobs for candidates from M.Tech in Material Science background.

>> Some of such companies are,
@ IOCL
@ BPCL
@ NALCO
@ SAIL
@ NML
@ BARC
@ DRDO
@ HECL
@ RRB..etc.,

>> Most of the above mentioned companies offer job in the above companies based on the score obtained in GATE Examination. Hence, I suggest you to prepare well and get good score in that examination in order to secure a seat in the companies. Other than these companies, you can also find government jobs in exams conducted by UPSC, RRB, SSC..etc.,
11th February 2023, 01:29 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Government jobs after MTech in material science? What type of government job can I get after compliting my MTech?

Candidates with an MTech in Material Science and Engineering may apply for positions with academic institutions, Steel Authority of India Ltd., Tata Steel, Jindal Steel & Power Ltd., Ispat Industries Ltd., John Deere, Reliance Industries Ltd., ISRO, and DRDO, among other organizations.
11th February 2023, 12:17 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

After M.tech in material science , candidates can apply for jobs in companies like
Academic institution
Steel Authority of India Ltd
Tata steel
Jindal steel & power Ltd

There are PSUs and other research institution which recruit such students.
Some of the PSUs are
IOCL
NALCO
BPCL etc
One can go for SAIL, Ordinance factory, BIS and also research institute like
BARC
RDCIS
NML
DRDO
There are opportunities but number of seats are less thus one has to prepared hard to get the job.
11th February 2023, 06:44 PM
Nikhil202k
Banned

After MTech in Material Science and Engineering, you can apply for jobs in below companies :

Academic Institutions,
Steel Authority of India Ltd.,
Tata Steel,
Jindal Steel & Power Ltd.,
Ispat Industries Ltd.,
John Deere,
Reliance Industries Ltd.,
ISRO,
DRDO
Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited and many more .

After completing M.Tech you will get hired for various positions like Assistant engineer, junior engineer, sub divisional engineer, executive engineer, superintendent engineer, assistant executive engineer, chief engineer, and other positions are among the many jobs that are open to M. Tech graduates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?