29th May 2016, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to pursue B.Tech along with Police job?

I'm doing my B.Tech degree in Visakhapatnam. I have an interest to join Police Academy after doing my B.Tech along with doing my Police job. Is it possible?

30th May 2016, 05:17 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is it possible to pursue B.Tech along with Police job?

You are pursuing B.Tech degree and interested to join Police Academy. You can get police job after completion of B.Tech degree. It is not possible to pursue B.Tech along with police job.

>>In my opinion you have to firstly complete your B.Tech degree and then apply govt. exams for police recruitment. You will be surprised to know that SSC conducts SSC CPO exam every year for the recruitment of Sub Inspector, Assistant Sub Inspector post etc. So you can apply in that after completion of B. Tech course.

>>If you are interested to know about the details of SSC CPO exam then you can go though the below attachment.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Notification-SSC-CPO recruitment.pdf(567.6 KB, 50 views)
30th May 2016, 09:40 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

If you have interest in Police you can apply for SI jobs. This recruitment is being conducted through state level only. And you have good qualification in graduation. So you can prepare well for Civil Services. With that you will have a chance to become a National high level top rank police job i.e Indian Police Services.

So take your own decision and go for good one.
31st May 2016, 12:03 AM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

No, you cannot pursue B.Tech along with Police job.

To enter into police academy the candidate must have qualified the written examination, physical examination for the posts of constable or SI.

When you enter into police academy you are under the training process for the respective post. And you have no time to pursue other course such as B.Tech in parallel with training.

You have an option to pursue B.Tech degree in distance mode if you wish to do same things in a academic year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?