2nd March 2018, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

Posts available in Indian Railway with estimated salary on Graduation level? Tips to prepare for Railway examination?

I am in class 11 now. Aiming to work in Indian Railway on a good post after my graduation. Please do tell me the ways to join and give me the idea so that right after my graduation I can prepare for Railway examination. Also tell me the pays estimated amount that is offered in a good post.

Related Questions:
20th March 2018, 04:27 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Posts available in Indian Railway with estimated salary on Graduation level? Tips to prepare for Railway examination?

Name of the Posts available for Graduates in Indian Railways:

Candidates who are done with their Graduation are eligible to apply for Indian Railways Non Technical Posts (NTPC) and some of the posts available in it are,
* Traffic Apprentice
* Commercial Apprentice
* Goods Guard
* Enquiry cum Reservation Clerk
* Traffic Assistant
* Senior Time Keeper
* Assistant Station Master
* Junior Accounts Assistant Cum Typist
* Senior Clerk cum typist
* Assistant Loco Pilot....etc.,

As you are presently pursuing 11th Class, I suggest you to first concentrate on your studies and you will be eligible to apply for that NTPC recruitment when you will be completed Graduation. To crack RRB Entrance Examinations, I suggest you to register yourself with the top coaching institutes that are available. Besides this, you are required to have good command over General Knowledge, Quantitative Aptitude and Reasoning and General English sections. Besides this, I suggest you to solve as many previous papers as you can.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?