6th April 2019, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

Posts available in Public Service Commission for Bachelor of Library Science student?

Dear friends, I am in my 3rd year of Bachelor of Library Science course. I want to apply for job in Public Service Commission after completing my Graduation. Can I know about the posts available in PSC for me? Kindly let me know about the posts immediately. Thank you!

15th April 2019, 11:27 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Posts available in Public Service Commission for Bachelor of Library Science student?

Public Service Commission examination is conducted by respective state governments. There is PSC like BPSC, UPPCS, MPSC, MPPSC, MPSC, JPPSC etc. The minimum qualification required to apply for all state Public Services commission exam is bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university.

Bachelor of Library Science student can apply for PSC examination for different posts like SDM, Dy SP, Revenue officer etc. The minimum age for most of PSC is 21 years. To know more, you can visit official website of your state PSC.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?