12th August 2018, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

Posts available in Public Service Commission for BTech(Instrumentation Engineering) student?

Dear friends, I am in my 3rd year of BTech(Instrumentation Engineering) course. I want to apply for job in Public Service Commission after completing my Graduation. Can I know about the posts available in PSC for me? Kindly let me know about the posts immediately. Thank you!

22nd March 2023, 04:57 PM
TalatNaazGujrati

Default Re: Posts available in Public Service Commission for BTech(Instrumentation Engineering) student?

As a BTech(Instrumentation Engineering) graduate, you can apply for various posts in Public Service Commission. Some of the posts available for you are:

1. Assistant Engineer - You can apply for the post of Assistant Engineer in various departments such as Water Resources, Public Works Department, Electricity Department, etc.

2. Junior Engineer - You can also apply for the post of Junior Engineer in various government departments.

3. Scientific Officer - You can apply for the post of Scientific Officer in research organizations such as DRDO, ISRO, BARC, etc.

4. Technical Officer - You can apply for the post of Technical Officer in various government departments such as Railways, Defense, etc.

5. Lecturer - You can apply for the post of Lecturer in various government colleges and universities.

6. Assistant Director - You can apply for the post of Assistant Director in various government departments such as Agriculture, Industries, etc.

These are some of the posts available for BTech(Instrumentation Engineering) graduates in Public Service Commission. You can keep checking the official websites of various PSCs for notifications regarding these posts.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?