23rd January 2014, 01:10 AM
Unregistered

Previous Military Nursing Service papers and text books for preparation?

sir/madam
. can you send the previous MNS exam solved questions to me..is there any textbooks available for the preparation of military nursing service exam or combined defence service xam for bsc nurse...??? if yes can i get the names of that textbook...

11th March 2014, 07:11 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Previous Military Nursing Service papers and text books for preparation?

M.N.S --- Military Nursing Service

Military Nursing Service belongs to the Indian Army field,in which most of the willing and aspiring nursing students join this.In this Military nursing services consists of the following ranks of the roles such as Lieutenant colonel,Major,Brigadier,Major general,Brigadier,Captain,Commission officers and more.To prepare for Military Nursing services you must have good knowledge on the following various concepts such as Biology,General Intelligence and General English,Physics and Chemistry and more.
If you are very good at the above concepts then surely you can easily crack the written test of Military Nursing service examination.So the selection of this military nursing service based on the above concepts then you can easily get through the examination.The examination total duration is of 90 minutes total.

You can prepare the good book for Military Nursing service examination called “Guide to B.Sc Nursing entrance examination by Saroj Parwez”.So most probably it can help you for your examination.So try to solve as many previous question papes as you can.Ultimately you can know the pattern of the examination,attempt the questions in the examination accordingly.You may prepare and get good knowledge on the topics such as Life science,Physics,Chemistry,General ability,Nursing Education in India,and more.
11th May 2014, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous Military Nursing Service papers and text books for preparation?

where i get the text book%u201CGuide to B.Sc Nursing entrance examination by Saroj Parwez%u201D
24th August 2014, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

How to join for mns after completion of bsc nursing in other than military nsg college?
7th November 2014, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

sir/madam
. can you send the previous MNS exam solved questions to me..is there any textbooks available for the preparation of military nursing service exam or combined defence service xam for bsc nurse...??? if yes can i get the names of that textbook...
20th March 2015, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

after completing the Bsc nursing what type of pattern of the mns atereance examination
2nd January 2016, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

please provide me previous 10 years MNS entrance papers for bsc nursing at my email [email protected]
9th February 2016, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

PLEASE PROVIDE ME PRIVIOUS 10 YEARS MNS ENTRANCE PAPERS FOR BSC NURSING and name of book AT MY EMAIL ADD [email protected]
18th February 2016, 09:03 AM
Unregistered

plzzz provide me the test papers of previous years question papers for the preparation of entrance exam of GNM army nursing
20th February 2016, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

Sir/Madam
Can you send the previous year mns solved question paper to me please???
26th February 2016, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

which is the best book for preparation of military nursing service exam after b.sc. nursing?
7th July 2016, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

Which books help me for join mns after completing b.sc nursing and plz help in previous years questions papers as soon as possible.
28th July 2016, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

Sir ,Madan I have applied for MNS exam ,so pls can you provide me with last 10 trs question papers and the names of books which I can refer and prepare.My email id is [email protected] send me the necessary.
2nd August 2016, 11:50 PM
Unregistered

Best books for preparation and previous sample papers for mns jobs enterance exam after bsc nursing
9th November 2016, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

Sir/madam,can you please tell me how to join military nursing service after completing B.sc nursing and which book is suitable for appearing this exam?
25th March 2017, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

Which book I want to prefer for the Indian army bsc nursing entrance exam 2017
29th June 2017, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

Sir/Madam,
I completed my BSc Nursing and having 3 years of experience. I like to apply for MNS. Would you please tell/help me how and where I have to apply . My email Id ; [email protected] .
4th July 2017, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

Sir/Madam,
I have applied for MNS Exam, so pl can you provide me with last 10 years question papers and the names of books which I can refer and prepare. My email id is [email protected] .Pl send me the necessary.
4th July 2017, 07:23 PM
Sravanayobu

Sir, Madam
I have applied for MNS Exam, so please can you provide me with last 10 years question papers and the names of books which I can refer and prepare. My email id is [email protected]. Pl send me the necessary.
22nd July 2017, 07:35 AM
Unregistered

Please provide me previous years MNS question papers & suggest books for preparing for MNS written exam.My mail I'd is [email protected]
23rd December 2017, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

Sir, Madam, I have applied for MNS Exam, so please can you provide me with last 10 years question papers and the names of books which I can refer to and prepare for the exam. My email id is [email protected]. Please, send me the necessary details.
17th November 2018, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

Sir, please provide me previous year MNS question paper and please suggest some books for preparing MNS written exam.my e-mail id is [email protected].
20th November 2018, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

Madam please provide me previous year question paper of MNs for bsc nursing exam
This is my email id
[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?