26th May 2012, 07:28 PM
simivihar

Am I eligible to apply for Military BSc Nursing after scoring 80% marks in plus two?

Iam a plus two passed student . i'am interested study bsc military nursing . i want to know that what are the educational qualification needed for applying bsc military nursing . i scored 80% marks in plus two am i eligible for applying military bsc nursing .

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a job in Military Nursing? Can I apply for short service commission officers in Military Nursing
  2. What are the opportunities available after completing BSc Nursing? Date of start of Military Nursing Recruitment?
  3. How to apply for military nurse course? I have finished BSc Nursing
  4. Am I eligible to study BSc Nursing? I have scored 89% marks in 12th
  5. How to join in Military Nursing service after completing BSc Nursing with 79%?
  6. What can I do to get a job in military nursing service after completing BSc Nursing course
  7. Am I eligible for the post of BSc Nursing? What is the date of BSc Nursing form
  8. How to apply for military nursing? What is the criteria? Which are the colleges providing military nursing?
  9. Am I eligible to do B.Sc nursing with 50% marks in 12th? -- [New]
  10. What are the jobs available for ex servicemen in Railway? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Admission procedure for BSc Nursing in Military Nursing colleges? Names of the various military nursing colleges?
  12. How to get a Nursing job in Military Hospital? Where to get application and how to apply?
  13. How to do BSc Nursing through correspondence
  14. Is BSc Nursing associated with Medical or Non medical? Can I do BSc nursing if I have Non medical? In which subjects should I get the highest marks in Medical and Non medical?
  15. How can I apply for BSc Nursing in government college? I have scored 90% in 12th
  16. Am i eligible for MSc Nursing after completing BSc Nursing with 72%
  17. Am I eligible for BSc Nursing after completing 12th with biology,nursing?
  18. How to apply for BSc Nursing course in Osmania University?
7th June 2012, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for Military BSc Nursing after scoring 80% marks in plus two?

Where is the result of Military Nursing Entrance Exam 2011?
20th July 2012, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for Military BSc Nursing after scoring 80% marks in plus two?

i hd cme to colaba for the interuiew and the medical check up,and i had pased d above two,i m waiting for the result of this military bsc nursing,i cnt wait much longer,bcse all the hghr studies clases are being starting,pls give me an answer
20th July 2012, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

i hd cme to colaba for the interuiew and the medical check up,and i had pased d above two,i m waiting for the result of this military bsc nursing,i cnt wait much longer,bcse all the hghr studies clases are being starting,pls give me an answer
13th January 2013, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

I AM IN 17 YEARS OLD CAN I APPLY ?
13th January 2013, 07:54 PM
fight1

MILITARY NURSING SERVCIE (MNS) are important to serve the indian military forces.

Eligibility of Military BSC Nursing :

You should have completed of 10+2 in first attempt with Physics, Chemistry and Biology with 50% marks

Final year students can also apply.

Final year candidates need to submit the certificate before the commencement of the programme

You Should be born between 01st August, 1988 and 31st July, 1996

Only unmarried/lagally seperated/divorced/widowed candidates will be considered

Nationality: Indian

Physical Standards: Should be physically fit

They need to undergo physical examination, including X-Ray of chest

Thanks..
19th March 2013, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

sir i am Complete my Bsc Narsing in this year(2013) in this month(March) i am waiting for a Job in Ap how to find the jobs in Bsc Narsing?
18th April 2013, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

how to see military nursing result 2013 on online
30th June 2013, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

I like miltry and now i am in 12th with medical side so plz tell how i am join this service
11th October 2014, 10:02 AM
Unregistered

After reading an article in the newspaper I become interested in military nursing.Now iam doing my plus two I Passed tenth with 86 percentage of marks. Iam preparing for the entrance exam of mns 2015.How can i apply, where will be the results published.?
13th October 2014, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

My daughter is now in plus two.She is interested in military nursing.But she had short sight and is wearing specs.Is it a problem??plz give an answer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?