19th April 2019, 02:57 AM
Unregistered

Previous years question papers of CSIR UGC National Eligibility Test NET

Hello everyone, I have applied in CSIR UGC National Eligibility Test NET recruitment. I want to crack this eligibility test and get selected in this recruitment. So, I am searching some previous years papers so that I can look and prepare for this eligibility test. Please send me previous years papers.

25th April 2019, 08:18 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Previous years question papers of CSIR UGC National Eligibility Test NET

The last year question papers of your concerned paper for CSIR UGC NET (National Eligibility Test) can be easily downloaded from the CSIR NET official website www.csirhrdg.res.in.
28th April 2019, 09:10 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Previous years question papers of CSIR UGC National Eligibility Test NET

To get last year question papers of CSIR UGC NET of your concerned paper, all you need to do is to download the same by logging on to the official link of CSIR UGC NET i.e; www.csirhrdg.res.in.
3rd May 2019, 03:42 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

CSIR UGC National Eligibility Test happened twice on last year 2018. Once it happened on June 2018 and again it happened on December 2018.

Both time it has 3 sets of question paper for each subjects.

You can find all the sets of question papers for each subject over the below link. You can directly download from there as per your requirement.

http://www.csirhrdg.res.in/Home/Index/1/Default/773/80
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?