19th April 2019, 02:57 AM
Unregistered

How many vacancies are available through CSIR UGC National Eligibility Test NET recruitment 2019?

Hello friends, I am going to apply in CSIR UGC National Eligibility Test NET recruitment of this year. I just want to know that how many vacancies are there in this recruitment? Kindly tell me about the vacancies asap. Waiting for your response!

3rd May 2019, 08:46 PM
Incredible Chinnu

Default Re: How many vacancies are available through CSIR UGC National Eligibility Test NET recruitment 2019?

Yes I will definitely give you the detailed information about vacancy of CSIR UGC National Eligibility Test. In fact truly speaking there is no specific vacancy under CSIR UGC NET as it is a Junior Research Fellowship and Lectureship.

For more details regarding the Notification please visit official website www.csirhrdg.res.in

Eligibility to apply for CSIR UGC NET :

<> You must have completed Master science or equivalent degree /Integrated BS-MC/BS-4 year or any graduation like B.E,B.TECH,MBBS with minimum 55% of marks from the recognized university.

<> There is a percentage relaxation of 5% for SC/ST candidates.

<> Maximum Age : 28 years

<> Age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC candidates.

<> Exam will be on CBT computer based test.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?