15th January 2017, 05:23 PM
snna thakur

Previous years solved question papers for TET Non Medical exam of Himachal Pradesh

Respected Sir, I have applied for TET exam of Himachal Pradesh and I am about to appear for the exam so I want you to give me the previous years solved question papers for TET Non Medical exam of Himachal Pradesh so that I can start preparing for the exam.

20th May 2018, 11:46 AM
Uma ammu rajput

Default Re: Previous years solved question papers for TET Non Medical exam of Himachal Pradesh

Send me last ten yeras solved question paper ho tet non medical on my email address

14th July 2018, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous years solved question papers for TET Non Medical exam of Himachal Pradesh

Send me last ten yeras solved question paper ho tet non medical on my email address

[email protected]

8th August 2018, 11:53 PM
Unregistered

Please send me last ten years question papers of tet non medical of h.p.
27th November 2018, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir/Madam, Please send me last ten years' solved paper of HP TET/TGT Non Medical.

Regards
Manoj Kumar
[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?