22nd February 2016, 11:56 PM
Unregistered

Procedure and age limit to apply in SSC Combined Graduate Level for 31 years old B.Com graduate?

Respected Sir,
I am 31 years old candidate and I am a B.Com graduate. I want to apply for Combined Graduate Level of SSC. Kindly let me know about the procedure for applying? And the age limit also to apply?

26th February 2016, 09:42 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Procedure and age limit to apply in SSC Combined Graduate Level for 31 years old B.Com graduate?

You have completed your B.Com degree and interested to fill the SSC Combined Graduate Level Exam. You are 31 years old.

>>You are not eligible for SSC CGL exam. The main reason is that you have exceeded the maximum age limit i.e 30 years. In SSC CGL there is a post (Statistical Investigator grade II) in which the maximum age limit is 32 year. But you are also not eligible for this post too as you do not fulfill the educational qualification for this post. So you are not eligible for any of the post in SSC CGL. But instead of this below are the procedure for apply online.

Procedure to apply:

>>Visit to the official website of SSC.

>>click online application for SSC Combined Graduate Level 2016.

>>choose ‘Part I registration’ option.

>>After submitting the part I registration you will get registration number.

>>Log in once again using this registration ID in ‘Part II registration’.

>>Upload your recent photograph and signature to complete your application process.

--If you still have any doubt regarding the educational qualification, then you can go through the detailed advertisement of SSC CGL.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf SSC CGL 2016.pdf(262.2 KB, 5 views)
26th February 2016, 11:36 PM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure and age limit to apply in SSC Combined Graduate Level for 31 years old B.Com graduate?

SSC conducts CGL entrance examination for recruitment of candidates in government jobs.

The eligibility to appear for entrance examination is candidate must have passed graduation degree from any recognsied university. The age limit to appear for appear examination is 18-27 years with 3 years and 5 years relaxation in upper age limit for OBC and SC/ST respectively.

So, if you belongs to SC/ST category you can appear for entrance examination. The application for examination is available now. To get more information visit at http://www.ssc.nic.in.
26th February 2016, 11:46 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Procedure and Age Criteria Required for SSC CGL Recruitment Examination:

Age Criteria required generally varies from post to post in Combined Graduate Level Examination which is conducted by Staff Selection Commission (SSC). Here is the age criteria for SSC CGL Recruitment.

For Assistant Posts: Minimum Age 18 years and Maximum Age is 27 years
For Assistant Enforcement Officer - Upto 30 years
For Sub Inspector Posts - Minimum Age is 20 years and Maximum Age is 30 years
For Statistical Investigator Grade II Post - Upto 32 years

Remember, whether you are eligible to apply for this SSC CGL Recruitment or not basically depends on the caste category. So if you belong to General or Unreserved category, then you will be eligible to apply for Statistical Investigator post only being a 31 years old candidate. On the other side, if you belong to any of the reserved category then you will be eligible to apply for almost all posts as there will be an age relaxation for reserved category candidates.

Click here for Procedure to Apply for SSC CGL Exam -- Refer 32 page in the notification for details
21st May 2020, 10:46 PM
Unregistered

I'm a govt job employee in central government which was held by SSC. Now,I want to appear in CGL EXAM ,My age is 28 and I'm a SC candidate.. please tell me whether I can apply for this exam and what would be my age limit
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?