22nd July 2019, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited Chemist Trainee recruitment? Cost of application?

Hello, I am interested to apply in Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited Chemist Trainee recruitment. Can you please tell me how can I apply for this recruitment? I also want to know about the fee of the application. Please help me to know about this. Thank you!

24th July 2019, 04:32 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited Chemist Trainee recruitment? Cost of application?

To apply for BPCL (Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited) recruitment for Chemist Trainee, you need to fill its online application form by referring to the link www.bharatpetroleum.com>Careers. between 22.07.2019 (10:00 A.M.) to 05.08.2019(05:00 P.M.).

Further, no application fee is required to be paid in order to apply for the same recruitment.
24th July 2019, 07:25 PM
Pagal ho kya
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited Chemist Trainee recruitment? Cost of application?

Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited Chemist Trainee recruitment:

>> Procedure to Apply:-

Eligible candidates can apply for the post through the Online on or before 5 August 2019.

>> Application Fee:- Nil.

For detailed information regarding this recruitment, log on to https://www.bharatpetroleum.com/.
24th July 2019, 07:36 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

BPCL has announced to hire candidates who completed M.Sc, Diploma for the position of Chemist Trainee, General Workman.

Eligible candidates can apply online from 22.07.2019 to
05.08.2019 through the link available at www.bharatpetroleum.com. Candidates sponsored by employment
exchange also need to apply online through this link only. No other mode of application will be accepted.

There is no application fee to pay for the recruitment. Applicants must have an active email id which should be kept active till this recruitment process is over.
24th July 2019, 08:09 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to apply for Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited Chemist Trainee recruitment is mentioned below:-

—> You need to fill the online application form at www.bharatpetroleum.com under Careers section on or before 05.08.2019 (17:00 hrs).

—> There is no application fee to apply for Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited Chemist Trainee recruitment.
25th July 2019, 08:37 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to apply for Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited Chemist Trainee recruitment is Interested candidate may apply online through their official website which is given below.

Cost of Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited Chemist Trainee recruitment application form is NIL.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website https://www.bharatpetroleum.com/.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?