27th June 2016, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply in Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited Chemist Trainee recruitment being a 36 years of Analytical Chemistry postgraduate and belongs to SC girl category?

Hello,
I am 36 years old woman, completed M.Sc in Analytical Chemistry. I belongs to SC category. I have heard about Chemist Trainee recruitment of Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited. Kindly tell me am I eligible to apply?

28th June 2016, 05:20 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply in Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited Chemist Trainee recruitment being a 36 years of Analytical Chemistry postgraduate and belongs to SC girl category?

No, I am very sorry to say that you are not eligible to apply for Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited Chemist Trainee being a 36 years candidate. As you have not met the required age criteria, I am once again sorry to say that you are not eligible to apply for this recruitment. The minimum eligibility criteria is given below.

>> Minimum Age - 18 years
>> Maximum Age - 30 years
There is a relaxation of the following years for reserved candidates.
For SC/ ST's Candidates - 5 years
For OBC Candidates - 3 years

As there is a relaxation of 5 years for SC/ ST Candidates, the maximum age applicable is 35 years. Since you are a 36 years old candidate, I am sorry to say that you are not eligible to apply for this BPCM Chemist Trainee Recruitment.
29th June 2016, 12:26 AM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply in Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited Chemist Trainee recruitment being a 36 years of Analytical Chemistry postgraduate and belongs to SC girl category?

Bharat Petroleum Corporation has recently released the notification for the post of Chemist Trainee and workman trainee. You are 36 years old and belong to SC category. You are interested to know whether you are eligible for chemist trainee or not.

Following are the eligibility criteria for this post:

Educational qualification: Student must possess M.Sc. (Chemistry) degree preferably in Analytical Chemistry in First Class with 60% marks (Full Time course) from a recognized Indian University/Institute.

Age Limit: 18 to 30 years. Relaxation of 5 years is given to SC candidates. So as your age is beyond the maximum age limit, you are not eligible for this post.

**If you still have any doubt regarding the eligibility criteria then you can go though the detailed advertisement of BPCL trainee recruitment in below attachment.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Notification-BPCL-Trainee-recruitment.pdf(150.7 KB, 8 views)
29th June 2017, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

I am a chemistry post graduate. I have been trying to apply for chemist trainee position but I can't get the option for female under gender section. Are women not allowed to apply in BPCL ?
29th June 2017, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

I am a chemistry post graduate. I have been trying to apply for chemist trainee position but I can't get the option for female under gender section. Are women not allowed to apply in BPCL ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?